Since upgrading to .983 I have experienced some issues with the random reboots. However, one things I've noticed is that I don't get them on days that I perform a batter pull. Rather than downgrade my OS I was thinking about installing the Quickpull app and just setting it to run each night. These are my questions. 1.) Do you liek the quickpull app if you use it? 2.) If I run the quickpull during the night, once the phone restarts will the alarm clock still be set, and will it still be in bedside mode? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    12-02-10 01:01 PM
    Ok I have the newest OS and the newest Quickpull which has always been set at 5 am during which I'm asleep. Once it restarts, your alarm is still set, nothing's been changed but if you were in bedside mode, it goes back into regular mode. Even with Quickpull, I've been having the random restart issues but this only happens when I'm on BBM which is really weird...
    12-02-10 05:54 PM
    Thanks for the info. I might have to give quickpull a try and see if it works. I haven't had any issues while using BBM, it seems like the reboots are totally random. I guess I can deal with them, but it be nice to see an OS that doesn't have the issues.
    12-03-10 06:43 AM
    I have a 9650 running 5.810. I have my phone set to go into bedside mode when charging in my OEM cradle at night. I use it for both my alarm and bedside clock. The issue I run into using quickpull (or any auto reset app) is that once the device restarts there is a message displayed by the OS something to the effect that the device has been successfully restarted. This message covers up the clock until you click on "OK". That's why I stopped scheduling a night time restart.
    12-03-10 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD