Has anyone had any issues with QuickPull and OS 5.0 on a Tour? My quickpull will not work anyone more, says the applications failed and then the programs shuts down. Any fixes or am I not doing something right?
    11-07-09 08:32 AM
    I HAD TO delete qp on my storm. it made my storm go thru a series hey wire when i unplugged it from charging. it would go thru every app on my phone. it did this for three days until i had a hunch to delete it. now it's back to normal. this is not the first time i had issues with qp. support said it was the os fault.
    11-07-09 09:04 AM
    Has anyone had any issues with QuickPull and OS 5.0 on a Tour? My quickpull will not work anyone more, says the applications failed and then the programs shuts down. Any fixes or am I not doing something right?
    Quick pull is unable to Run in any 5.0 Software... they are working on fixes... Untill tehn you can go to there web site.. www.steelhorn.com.. they have a work around on the site.. if you need quick pull i suggest you check them out
    11-07-09 09:17 AM
    Can you do a reset with Alt + Right Shift + Del on the Tour? It works on the Curve.
    11-07-09 10:02 AM
    i wow i didn't know about alt shift del, that's so cool i just learned something, but for the other person you can download an app called restart and it'll work with 5.0 can't remember if it's in appworld or the crackberry store tho
    11-07-09 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD