So, I just recently upgraded to the new OS and in my running programs list is the VVM icon. I try to open it and get this message "Provisioning is unsuccessful. To resolve this issue, contact your wireless service provider"

Has anyone else had this issue? Can I just delete the program until it works with my carrier?

I am on AT&T

Thanks!
    -Danny
    09-25-09 11:19 AM
    It does work with AT&T, as it says, "contact your wireless provider" and they will provision it.
    09-25-09 11:28 AM
    Oh really? I just figured if it was going to work, it would work. I will call AT&T. Does it cost extra to have that working?
    09-25-09 11:31 AM
    no extra charge
    09-25-09 11:38 AM
    cool. do you guys have it? Is it good?
    09-25-09 11:43 AM
    works great
    09-25-09 11:46 AM
    Works good for me. You should be able to add it through the AT&T online account manager. Just go to the manage features section and select it.
    09-25-09 11:51 AM
    Works good for me. You should be able to add it through the AT&T online account manager. Just go to the manage features section and select it.
    You still have to call AT&T and activate it though right..? At least in my case I did. It takes a couple of minutes for them to do it and its free of charge as mentioned above.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 12:10 PM
    You still have to call AT&T and activate it though right..? At least in my case I did. It takes a couple of minutes for them to do it and its free of charge as mentioned above.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You shouldn't. I was able to set it up on my online account manager and it properly provisioned me automatically.
    09-25-09 12:19 PM
    I just got off with AT&T. It took a couple of minutes, I powered the phone off, brought it back up and now going through the prompts to set it up. Thanks for the help guys!
    09-25-09 12:25 PM
    Some have to call and for some it works by adding it through the account manager. I had to call because AT&T never updated my IMEI when I upgraded from the Curve.
    09-25-09 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD