Hi folks,

First time post here but long time lurker. Its taken quite some time to go through all the wealth of information that I've found here. Kudos to everyone for making this site so rich.

I'm debating on d/loading an sms/email alert app. The contenders so far are...

BerryPopup
    MessagePeek
    Emails Alert (Aerize)
    PeeKaWho (SmrtGuard)

Sorry, I would have posted direct links but seeing as its first post, that option is disabled.

At the moment I'm leaning towards the PeeKaWho by SmrtGuard...as I'm also considering getting their SmrtGuard Smartphone Guardian program. But I'm basically torn a little between these 4 options. They all do pretty much the same thing, with only what appears to be slight differences on the fashion/funtion side of things.

Would first like to hear some comments/opinions from users here before making up my mind. Based on your experience, if any, with these programs.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

<edit> Sorry, just realized I posted in the wrong forum. If a mod could move this to the "3rd party apps" forum please.
    Last edited by ozikiwi; 05-10-09 at 06:11 AM.
    05-10-09 05:44 AM
    I use berry pop up. Nice, quick, doesn't lag. Only thing that sucks is it can't mark sms messages as opened but I hear this is a rimm thing, and none can do this. I suggest trying it out with the trial.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD