Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
Like Tree51Likes
    CrackBerry Addict

My Flashlight using the camera light will not stay on, it comes on but goes right off again.
    Blackberry Z10 (10.1.0.2019) Playbook (2.0.1.358) Both encased in an OtterBox Defender

Sent from my Blackberry Playbook or Blackberry Z10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    451 Global Posts

Sorry I'm not sure if this has been answered, but the Wifi On/Off shortcut on the instant launch screen is just FANTASTIC - I use it all the time when I'm in and out of a saved Wifi profile range, it's much quicker than going to the Wifi screen. Is there a way I could configure something to turn the Bluetooth on and off that quickly as well? I can't find it when I try to set up a shortcut for "Custom Actions". Or is my best option setting it to launch Blackberry Bridge?

Thanks,
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by svelt View Post
    Sorry I'm not sure if this has been answered, but the Wifi On/Off shortcut on the instant launch screen is just FANTASTIC - I use it all the time when I'm in and out of a saved Wifi profile range, it's much quicker than going to the Wifi screen. Is there a way I could configure something to turn the Bluetooth on and off that quickly as well? I can't find it when I try to set up a shortcut for "Custom Actions". Or is my best option setting it to launch Blackberry Bridge?

Thanks,
    easy one

Advance OS and LED Official Help / FAQs

hope this helps.
    If you like my app hit the Like button in Advance OS and LED Facebook Page to download (OTA), stay updated with FB News Feeds, or simply follow Twitter tweets
    Thanked by:
    svelt (09-12-2012) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by svelt View Post

Thanks,
    You need to master setting up Custom Actions, can be a little tricky to get you head round but once you have it sussed you will be amazed at what you can make it do.

To create one you need to set a starting screen to open and then you can set up actions to move up, down, sideways, click, exit etc.

Well worth spending some time on.
    Bold 9900 on Vodafone UK running BL Ultimate Hybrid RC21 over O2 .1098 Base and .sfi

If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
    Thanked by:
    svelt (09-12-2012) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Willard814 View Post
    My Flashlight using the camera light will not stay on, it comes on but goes right off again.
    Mine too. Using a torch 9850 OS 7
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by mrbails View Post
    Mine too. Using a torch 9850 OS 7
    Check out his new FAQ/Help guide. It hasthe answer to your issue in it.
    http://www.alsooz.com/help.aspx?g3#f2
    Last edited by jordan559; 09-06-2012 at 11:15 PM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    451 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Al Sooz View Post
    easy one

Advance OS and LED Official Help / FAQs

hope this helps.
    Thanks! very much did. This app is amazing, thank you for your work on it.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,604 Global Posts

I wish there was an option to instantly paste in the Auto Text into a SMS or email message instead of having to go to the BB menu and press Paste.
    I wait for the future...to COME back to BlackBerry!
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by calicocat2010 View Post
    I wish there was an option to instantly paste in the Auto Text into a SMS or email message instead of having to go to the BB menu and press Paste.
    if you have a phone with a keypad then just press Shift key + trackpad click, to paste

Shift key = "aA" key
    Trackpad = phone mouse

hope this helps
    If you like my app hit the Like button in Advance OS and LED Facebook Page to download (OTA), stay updated with FB News Feeds, or simply follow Twitter tweets
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,604 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Al Sooz View Post
    if you have a phone with a keypad then just press Shift key + trackpad click, to paste

Shift key = "aA" key
    Trackpad = phone mouse

hope this helps
    Oh I see that...it's just an extra step though. When I mean like Immediate Paste of Auto Text is say like you're stuck in traffic and have to keep your eyes on the road. If you're sitting in line for a little while it would be easier to send emails or SMS with custom Auto Text and pasting it immediately without worrying about pressing other buttons.

My situation. I was stuck in traffic Tuesday evening during Rush Hour and my class started at 6pm. I had 5 minutes to get to class. I Had to email my professor while being in traffic to say, "I am stuck in traffic, but I am on my way."

I know it's wrong to use your phone while driving, but I didn't have her cell number programmed into my Address Book yet, and I only had her email address.
    I wait for the future...to COME back to BlackBerry!
    CrackBerry Newbie

i got the same problem also, right now i"m using the BB style the flip phone type.
    although i change the time to "unlimited", somehow the LED still off.
    please find me other solution....
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213