My intent certainly was not to "Burn" you. I was just stating an opinion and asking a question. Your sarcasm is duly noted and unfortunately, for someone I. The "development biz," it makes you seem rather immature and gives me a taste of how you treat your current and potential customers.

I would like to point out that just because YOU don't pay attention to people testing a BETA product doesn't mean the developers of OM5 ignore their testers too. Why would they release the BETA if they didn't want the feedback. Even if they don't, the OP was merely looking to see if others had the same issues he did. I thought it was a valid question, though it appears it was below your station in life.

I truly apologize that the OP's question and my response riled you so much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 06:58 AM
    I'm sure people at opera Browse the forums looking for info.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. We know RIM peruses the forums, because Lizardis (whatever his name is) has mentioned CB in articles. And RIM is quick to take down pictures of unreleased products from our forums.

Many app developers have their own accounts here as well and make it a point to answer questioned when posted.

02-28-10 07:02 AM
    My storm 2 reboots allot while using this app
    03-13-10 03:31 PM
    [snip]...I've always experienced the problems of clicking a link sometimes will just reload the current page. However today I've experienced the added problem of it not allowing me to post replies in this site. It will let me type in the reply box but will not post my replies ( which is why I'm on the WAP site now)...[/snip]Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Me too (many days later).
    03-13-10 05:04 PM
    Mine always loads the previous page - Removed it and now using BOLT successfully - 5.0 on my 8330. Waiting for the web-kit browser too
    I just downloaded Opera Mini 5 beta 2 for my 8330 running 5.0 today, and so far it has worked flawlessly. No issues with it taking me back to the previous page, no random reboots, no nothing. Granted, I have only used it for a few hours, but I have tried a lot of pages and had no issues anywhere. Maybe I'm just lucky so far?
    03-13-10 05:24 PM
    i haven't had any problems with mine.
    03-14-10 08:09 PM
    Mine has gotten horrible over the last couple weeks, to the point that I've pretty much resorted to using the BB browser exclusively. It constantly reloads pages, won't post in forums, and locks up the phone, which I've found isn't the phone locking, just Opera. I just appswitch back to the home screen and everything else works as normal, but a tiny bit slower. After a couple minutes I'll get a message of something with Opera not responding and the process being termintated. Opera won't restart until the battery is pulled though. Prior to the last couple weeks it was almost flawless, except for the random reloaded pages. I've deleted/reinstalled a few times. Hasn't helped.
    03-15-10 10:45 PM
    Looks like there is a new version of Opera Mini 5. It's out of beta? Check with your browsers people...
    03-16-10 02:08 AM
    I'm back with the native browser. Seems to be running quite well. It's faster then I remember.

03-16-10 09:15 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD