Hi all,

I posted this over on the Opera Mini forums, but they seem pretty terrible and get spammed to oblivion with fresh topics, so thought I'd try this here also as you're all such knowledgeable people

I'm running Opera Mini 5 (latest release, not the beta) on my 9520.

Today I've noticed that my Opera Mini search box no longer gives a choice of search engines to use - before it had google, wikipedia, amazon etc. - it's only google, and there's no drop-down menu to select from.

Does anyone know how to get the other search engines back? I use the wikipedia one quite a bit.

I set up Opera link between my desktop and phone yesterday - could this have anything to do with it?

Thanks!
    03-25-10 06:04 AM
    Did you already have bookmarks and links saved with Opera link? If so, that would change your start page, but don't think it would change the options of what search engine to use in the address bar at the top.
    03-25-10 06:15 AM
    Hi Joel,

Cheers for your reply. I hadn't got Opera Link set up on the desktop until after I did it in Opera Mini - and on the desktop version you can choose exactly what to sync and I chose only bookmarks, deliberately not ticking the 'speed dial' option...
    03-25-10 06:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD