I know some have had problems w/tour, but mine has been great for over a year. But it freezes often but only when Opera open. Upgraded OS to 5.0.975 & upgraded Opera to 5.1.22303 but still freezes up when browsing. Native browser slower, but haven't seen it crap out on me. Ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-11 09:51 AM
    I know some have had problems w/tour, but mine has been great for over a year. But it freezes often but only when Opera open. Upgraded OS to 5.0.975 & upgraded Opera to 5.1.22303 but still freezes up when browsing. Native browser slower, but haven't seen it crap out on me. Ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I had issues with Opera Mini closing on it's own. I disabled Opera Link and the problem went away. That's what worked for me.
    01-12-11 10:47 AM
    I have problems using opera too. It usually happens when scrolling on a page with a lot of text. I lose the mouse pointer and can't get into the menus. I have to reboot to close opera. I have had the problem with many os installed, 419, 484, 1030 and 975 (current).
    01-20-11 06:54 PM
    I would also confirm that on my tour it would crash and disappear or sometimes would just freeze. Seems it still needs some work, and OS6 pretty much not usable as the scroll just jumps all over the place.
    01-20-11 10:53 PM
    Agreed with everyone here. I like the Opera browser when its not freezing though......
    01-21-11 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD