When I try to downloaded videos to my sd card from opera mini 90% of the time it brings up the download screen as if its gonna downland but the just sits there and does nothing for about 10 minutes until it eventually says download failed. Every once in awhile after about 3 minutes of nothing it will actually start downloading. Can anyone explain this and or help me. I have a 9550 btw.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-10 05:03 PM
    I've had mixed results when downloading via opera and bolt. some of the problems my be from the download source.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 07:17 AM
    I too had that exact same experience with DLs and Opera Mini: looked like it would download, long delay, then ultimately nothing.
    --This experience, however was only when I was on the original / stock operating system that came on the VZW 9550 (I think that was .320 operating system).
    --When I loaded .517 OS, the DL's completed without issue (unless the original source was bad).
    --I bailed on the recent OS upgrade to .713 because of its screen issue with Opera Mini (same screen issue with .607), and have kept the .517. As noted, the DLs work with .517 and the screen works without needing to rotate.
    07-13-10 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD