I've been using opera mini to get on the forums but I can't tell who's posting. Its very unorganized... Does anybody know if there's a way to put lines inbetween posts. Or have the usernames stand out more so I can distinguish from what posts I'm looking at? Thanks for any replies

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 09:07 AM
    Not sure I see what you're seeing. I'm looking at posts right now on my phone using Storm WAP, and each post is seperated by a grey line. Looks very organized to me.

Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing.
    Last edited by catbertz; 07-23-09 at 02:16 PM.
    07-23-09 02:11 PM
    Not sure I see what you're seeing. I'm looking at posts right now on my phone using Storm WAP, and each post is seperated by a grey line. Looks very organized to me.

Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing.
    That's what I'm looking for. How'd you get that? Mine has nothing seperating posts... You can see who posted in black, then they're post in grey, but it's all stacked ontop of each other
    07-23-09 02:25 PM
    That's what I'm looking for. How'd you get that? Mine has nothing seperating posts... You can see who posted in black, then they're post in grey, but it's all stacked ontop of each other
    I'm using the Storm WAP setting at the bottom of CB page. Nothing else. I curious what ur getting so I'll play around with mine.
    07-23-09 02:29 PM
    I'm using the Storm WAP setting at the bottom of CB page. Nothing else. I curious what ur getting so I'll play around with mine.
    I go to wap.crackberry.com, then go to the forums from there. And it's got all the phone forums grouped up with on of those "+" signs that I can't hardly click on I looked in settings for Opera but couldn't find anything to make it look better.

Thanks for pming me by the way I probably wouldn't have checked back for another couple of hours.
    07-23-09 02:35 PM
    Ok I see what's happening. Your Opera is set to Mobile view. You can touch screen for a second which calls up a small menu which will show checked box "Mobile View". Uncheck that with a touch to fix your view. Other way is to goto Settings and deselect Mobile view box.

Also I recommend Storm wap instead of the other waps.

Last edited by catbertz; 07-23-09 at 02:39 PM.
    07-23-09 02:36 PM
    Ok I see what's happening. Your Opera is set to Mobile view. You can touch screen for a second which calls up a small menu which will show checked box "Mobile View". Uncheck that with a touch to fix your view. Other way is to goto Settings and deselect Mobile view box.

Also I recommend Storm wap instead of the other waps.

Oh okay, yeah I remember that thing popping up... I didn't know what it was. I'm kind of new to Storm so sorry... What do you mean by Storm wap? The regular browser?
    07-23-09 02:40 PM
    What do you mean by Storm wap? The regular browser?
    If you're already using wap, then goto the bottom part of CB and look for a "return to default view". After reloading CB, goto bottom again and look for this box. Storm wap is similar, but better spaced in certain areas for touch selection, instead of scroll ball and such.
    07-23-09 02:46 PM
    If you're already using wap, then goto the bottom part of CB and look for a "return to default view". After reloading CB, goto bottom again and look for this box. Storm wap is similar, but better spaced in certain areas for touch selection, instead of scroll ball and such.
    In wap you won't see the screenshot I included. Just look around.
    07-23-09 02:50 PM
    Oh sweet Thanks alot man, you're the best
    07-23-09 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD