I have 4.2 as well. I use it constantly. It has been a staple in my blackberry since I found out about it in December when I got my first BB. I think it is the most use program in my BB.
    It seems that 4.2 is more compatible than 5.0. Have you found that? Thought I would experiment with it but it freezes at the user agreement page?
    10-12-09 06:35 PM
    Websites weren't loading for me after I updated my phone to .230. I changed the protocol to http from socket, and it started working again.
    Are you sure you don't mean the other way around? When I was running 230 socket didn't work at all. I'll be interested to know if you have socket working on 230.
    10-13-09 01:18 AM
    anyone know in mini opera 4. like usually in the bb browser if u click the text line the keyboard pops out. anyway to make it like that in opera to? annoying to do show keyboard everytime
    10-13-09 04:04 AM
    anyone know in mini opera 4. like usually in the bb browser if u click the text line the keyboard pops out. anyway to make it like that in opera to? annoying to do show keyboard everytime
    Have you disabled the option for Auto Complete? I think that's the name of it. Don't have my Storm in front of me right now. In any case, I use Opera mini and clicking any input field makes the input field open as well as the keyboard. I never have to use "show keyboard".
    Last edited by carlos31820; 10-13-09 at 06:40 AM.
    10-13-09 06:34 AM
    I loved opera mini on my old q9m. but on my storm I cant get it to do anything and I cant find a tutorial anywhere on these forums that tells me how to even pull up the keyboard for short cuts? Any tutorial help just to get me going would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Z
    10-26-09 09:46 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD