if i use opera mini browser on bold 9000, will my service provider(bell) charge me for connection to the internet or downloading anything?
    12-09-09 09:24 PM
    yes, unless you have unlimted data
    12-09-09 09:32 PM
    will it only charge me for downloading, or will it also charge me for browsing?
    12-09-09 09:56 PM
    You can't browse without downloading something.
    12-09-09 10:19 PM
    You will be changed for the time that it takes to download OM, as well as the time that you are browsing with it. If you plan on using it a lot, getting an unlimited data plan would be better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 11:22 AM
    Geez, If you use the internet you will be charged regardless of the application you are using. That includes weather applications as well. You must have a data package to avoid hefty usage charges. Hope that helps you.

12-10-09 10:46 PM
    what if i have a data plan, but the data plan does not include unlimited mobile browsing, will opera mini charge me for browsing on it ?

the one im looking at has

-unlimited msn
    -unlimited facebook
    -unlimited my space
    - and unlimited blackberry message
    12-11-09 05:43 PM
    yes you will be charged. they can tell if you're using data thru different applications.
    12-11-09 05:46 PM
    I have unlimited BIS data included in my contract but get charged for everything else.

Unless I enter and use the APN settings Opera will use the BIS connection and I don't get charged any extra charges at all.
    If you delete the APN settings completely you may be OK.

That's certainly the case for me, but I'd check with your provider.

12-12-09 03:51 AM
    if i use opera mini browser on bold 9000, will my service provider(bell) charge me for connection to the internet or downloading anything?
    if you use opera mini with WiFi connection there wouldn't be any data charges.
    12-12-09 04:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD