I run both depending what Im browsing for and recently upgraded to latest versions of both...the only problem is I cant watch youtube vids anymore on Opera and Bolt makes me download to media card first.

Honestly not too happy with either Opera or Bolt upgrade...I used to lean toward Opera, now I lean toward Bolt. What else is out there or just go back to old Opera?
    10-21-09 09:47 PM
    I had both Opera and Bolt but after a while I deleted both and back using BB browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 10:30 PM
    +1 on blackberry browser. As in your case, you may shop around with different browsers, testing them to the limits. In the end you'll more than likely end up with the blackberry browser. Some people curse the bb browser to the depths of ****, others swear by it.
    10-21-09 11:35 PM
    YouTube works fine for me with the BB browser. I only use Opera Mini if I am going to a Web site that requires checking off various boxes. I have not bothered with the beta version of Opera Mini.

Bolt wa slow as a snail for me, so I uninstalled it.

I only use the BB browser and Opera Mini now.

10-21-09 11:48 PM
    I tried both browsers, but didn't work too great for me. I didn't like it at all. ? browser all the way! Simple and easy

10-22-09 02:19 AM
    I had both Opera and Bolt but after a while I deleted both and back using BB browser.

Same here. I played with the new Opera and deleted it after about 10 minutes of frustation. Bolt is ok, but the BB browser is a beter fit for me.
    10-22-09 05:08 AM
    Skyfire should work with youtube.
    10-22-09 07:43 AM
    same deal with me - i'm back to BBB now.

i ran into some issue with bolt where it would only get to 20% loaded, and stall.

didn't like the rendering of pages in opera.
    10-22-09 09:51 AM

Same here. The BB Browser is just more usable, albeit slower. If RIM could just improve the speed of the existing BB Browser, I would be more than happy.
    10-22-09 11:13 AM
    Never tried Opera, but Bolt was slow and clunky, pretty much garbage. Stick with the BB browser, it's not worth wasting memory on other browsers that are of no improvement over the original.
    10-22-09 11:17 AM
    I'm currently test-driving both Bolt and Opera Mini with decent results. I think I'll probably stick with the BBB.
    10-23-09 11:43 AM
    Frankly speaking, I am also disappointed with both the browsers !!!!! The UI of bolt is pathetic and the 1.5 version is still sluggish to start with and the opera mini 5 is languishing as a "RAW" beta for over a month !!!!
    A far cry from Iphone Safari !!!!

10-23-09 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD