View Poll Results: Which browser do you prefer?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bolt

19 46.34%
  • Opera Mini

22 53.66%
    Hi there, I've been using the default blackberry browser for internet surfing and I heard about other browsers for my blackberry curve such as Bolt, Opera Mini and Skyfire. Skyfire sounds like the best to me, but it's not out yet So, which browser is better, Bolt or Opera? What are the differences between them? Thanks!
    08-02-09 04:31 PM
    i use both. Bolt is visually superior but Opera Mini seems faster. They are free. i suggest downloading them both and trying them out to see which you like. Or keep both. Then you'll have three browser that and it's kinda like tabbed browsing!
    08-02-09 04:35 PM
    I have both. But use Opera 90% of time
    08-02-09 05:08 PM
    I use Bolt browser it does really gud 4 me, I tried Opera but dnt like the way pages load up! Graphics are better with Opera but overall use I rather have Bolt
    08-02-09 05:39 PM
    I don't care for either one...but of thw two, Bolt seemed to be better

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 05:47 PM
    I tried both but Opera Mini appears to be faster.
    08-02-09 05:53 PM
    Bolt is like viewing a PC. I tried OM and prefer Bolt.

08-02-09 06:00 PM
    I did'nt like bolt at first but it grew on me. Performance wise its consistantly faster than OM for me and it handles pages (like flickr) better than OM. Only reason I havent uninstalled OM is because I use Opera desktop browser too..
    08-02-09 06:04 PM
    Opera Mini is faster for me. It caches the pages and allows me to go back to previous pages without reloading. Bolt is the only one that will allow me to view the Full Site of Facebook. There are sites that Opera Mini does better in comparison to Bolt. I have all 3.

08-02-09 06:39 PM
    Bolt is too slow for daily use, but handy when full websites are needed.

Opera mini is fast, but very mobile-centric (reason for its speed, I suppose).

I tend to use the BB browser first, Opera second, and Bold only if necessary.

08-02-09 07:02 PM
    Bolt is too damn slow. I prefer opera.

Can't wait for skyfire...

08-02-09 07:08 PM
    Neither of these is great to me, but for browsing I like Bolt. Looks a lot like my computer browser. I'd love it if Chrome launched a browser for BB.

08-02-09 07:29 PM
    Neither of these is great to me, but for browsing I like Bolt. Looks a lot like my computer browser. I'd love it if Chrome launched a browser for BB.

COSIGN!!!!!

08-02-09 08:03 PM

That would be awesome if Google could make a mobile web browser.

08-02-09 08:28 PM
    Yes Chrome would be the ticket..
    08-02-09 08:37 PM
    Chrome's my favorite desktop browser and knowing google, a great mobile browser may be in the future if enough people want it...
    08-02-09 10:33 PM
    I use Bolt browser it does really gud 4 me, I tried Opera but dnt like the way pages load up! Graphics are better with Opera but overall use I rather have Bolt

Have you tried turning up the image quality in the Bolt browser?

Preferences > image quality > high

I prefer Bolt over Opera. I too would love to see a mobile chrome
    08-02-09 11:23 PM
    I use Opera Mini. I like the full browser look. I know I have zoom in but that's cool with me. It loads fast too.
    08-03-09 01:21 AM
    Opera Mini for me. Didn't like Bolt's interface as much as I enjoyed Opera's.
    08-03-09 01:57 AM
    BOLT, mos def...I like the whole web page desktop rendering deal that they got going on...I copy twitter links and paste them into BOLT's browser all day long...Love it
    08-03-09 01:58 AM
    In my own experience, and from what I've read on other posts Opera does not work very well on the pearl flip. Bolt works just fine for me. I seem to end up using the BB browser most, even though it is slow and awkward.
    08-03-09 02:23 PM
    Opera Mini cause I scam free internet on it
    08-03-09 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD