You've stolen my heart...I <3 U....haha

Only 1 issue..I can't swipe the keyboard down

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 01:00 PM
    I'm loving this as well
    12-17-09 01:09 PM
    Just touch somewhere else to get the keyboard to go away.
    12-17-09 02:54 PM
    And I wish I could lock the screen especially after loading .428 leak. The screen is way more sensitive now.

12-17-09 05:59 PM
    Does seem a lot better since the upgrade...
    12-17-09 06:03 PM
    I started using Opera but have one issue so far. When I go to zedge I can't preview the ringtones, I can only save them. I know, I can delete it if I don't like it but I don't want to download a bunch of stuff I may not want.
    12-17-09 07:03 PM
    This was talked about in a forum a few days ago but I didn't see an answer, has anybody figured out how to get the suretype keyboard rather than the multitap keyboard when typing in a website?
    12-17-09 07:23 PM
    This was talked about in a forum a few days ago but I didn't see an answer, has anybody figured out how to get the suretype keyboard rather than the multitap keyboard when typing in a website?
    Consider that a bug. However you can turn to landscape and use the full qwerty keyboard. The SureType keyboard works within sites, but not when entering an URL.

The only other bug I've encountered is when it won't load a site at all. Memory issue or something. I'm thinking there has to be a fix for that since I could load it on my RIM browser (albeit 10 minutes later before it would fully load).

I'm LOVING Opera Mini 5 beta 2. I didn't think you could copy and paste within a site so bummed about that, and then I figured out how to do it accidentally. Just hold your finger anywhere on the site and you can then just tap and drag the selection you want. It's actually easier than RIM's implementation with the 2 handles.
    12-17-09 07:28 PM
    I love Mini Opera 5.0 b2 its a great build and by far the best browser I have used on BB to this date
    12-17-09 08:28 PM
    It is nice, but I don't like not being able to click lol if they added a feature for that, then I think it would be perfect

12-17-09 08:38 PM
    Really looking for a better browser maybe this is it....?
    12-17-09 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD