ok...i'm having a problem. i'm not using opera 5 beta...but here is my current opera mini version on my 9700: 4.2.14912

everytimes when i exit (not close) the opera mini and come back in...and then tried to browse to a website, it prompts me "the application opera mini has attempted to access server4.operamini.com. would you like to allow this?" yes or no. and i answer yes, i'm able to surf just fine.

this keeps prompting me the same question everytimes i exit the program and come back in. when i close it (leave it running in the backgroun), it works just fine. it doesn't prompt me again.

i didnt have this problem using opera mini on my curve. any1 know this problem and know how to fix it? or it can't be fixed at all?
    01-05-10 01:27 PM
    ok...i'm having a problem. i'm not using opera 5 beta...but here is my current opera mini version on my 9700: 4.2.14912

everytimes when i exit (not close) the opera mini and come back in...and then tried to browse to a website, it prompts me "the application opera mini has attempted to access server4.operamini.com. would you like to allow this?" yes or no. and i answer yes, i'm able to surf just fine.

this keeps prompting me the same question everytimes i exit the program and come back in. when i close it (leave it running in the backgroun), it works just fine. it doesn't prompt me again.

i didnt have this problem using opera mini on my curve. any1 know this problem and know how to fix it? or it can't be fixed at all?
    Usually that problem is solved by enabling the firewall on your device if it's running OS 4. On OS 5, the firewall setting doesn't seem to make a difference.
    01-05-10 08:33 PM
    Yes I'm running os 5 on my 9700. So I guess the problem can't be fixed, huh?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 10:30 PM
    I haven't found a solution...
    01-06-10 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD