<3 No homo
    Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    06-30-11 08:28 AM
    Got it. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-11 09:18 AM
    on it, thanks!
    06-30-11 09:33 AM
    Why is this non-standard intefaced POS not dead yet?

The standard BlackBerry browser was better than this even under OS5 and lots of threads here will testify.

Now we have OS6 and an even better browser there is really no need to install this rather nasty browser that uses outdated server technology rather than doing the work on the phone.
    06-30-11 09:38 AM
    This update KICKS!!
    My findings thus far:
    A)Loading speeds r even quicker.
    B)The cursor control has been optimized.
    C)THANK GOD the option to stop a page from loading with the back button has been returned
    D)Also expandable tree menus that previously disappeared now stay visible.

That's all I've seen thus far. Anyone else notice any other changes? Post em here. And btw this browser puts the native bb browser to shame!

Last edited by Eddy0090; 06-30-11 at 10:32 AM.
    lycafe and Shilohjerry like this.
    06-30-11 10:13 AM

The standard BlackBerry browser was better than this even under OS5 and lots of threads here will testify.

Now we have OS6 and an even better browser there is really no need to install this rather nasty browser that uses outdated server technology rather than doing the work on the phone.
    Some of us don't have an OS6 browser. This kills the OS5 and prior browser. So settle down and go enjoy your AWESOME browser.
    06-30-11 10:16 AM
    I have a dumb question. How do I delete a bookmarked page? I added the saved page to one of the two grey boxes that allow you to bookmark, but I want to get rid of it and add a different page. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Doug
    06-30-11 10:18 AM
    @gonzotwins: click and hold down on the bookmark u want to edit till the options appear. Ull be able to edit or delete.

06-30-11 10:28 AM
    Thanks so much, Eddy. That worked!
    06-30-11 10:30 AM
    Some of us don't have an OS6 browser. This kills the OS5 and prior browser. So settle down and go enjoy your AWESOME browser.
    I have os6 and the browser is nothing to write home about. Operamini still kicks it!

06-30-11 10:31 AM
    OM6 is MUCH faster in page loads.

Double compression epicness?

Anyways. Do we have a changelog?

06-30-11 10:33 AM
    Opera Mini...is blazing fast with full desktop view!

Search function is almost instant now.

Last edited by noized77; 06-30-11 at 10:50 AM.
    06-30-11 10:46 AM
    Do we have a changelog?
    Opera Mini - Opera Mini 6.1 launched today for Java, Blackberry, Android and S60!
    06-30-11 11:51 AM
    I'm getting the following error when I try to run the program on my Sprint 9650, Os6: error starting operette $2dhifi: non-persistable class indices exhausted

Any ideas?
    07-01-11 07:25 AM
    I'm getting the following error when I try to run the program on my Sprint 9650, Os6: error starting operette $2dhifi: non-persistable class indices exhausted
    You might want to check out the following thread:

Error: Non-Persistable Class Indices Exhausted - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    07-01-11 10:32 AM
    Opera 6.1 running slower than native browser on my 9700 with OS5. Takes minutes to load and long delays opening sites. Never had a problem with mini prior to this release. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

07-01-11 03:55 PM
    Couldn't disagree more on Opera being a POS and the BB browser being good.
    First and foremost without word wrap BB browser is 100 percent useless to me with limited eyesight, this is such a HUGE fail its part of the reason I'll be going to an Evo with my upgrade, the os 6 browser is a step backwards imo.

07-02-11 11:29 AM
    Couldn't disagree more on Opera being a POS and the BB browser being good.
    First and foremost without word wrap BB browser is 100 percent useless to me with limited eyesight, this is such a HUGE fail its part of the reason I'll be going to an Evo with my upgrade, the os 6 browser is a step backwards imo.

Have to agree, I'm having problems with mini 6.1 right now and it is still better than the native browser. Currently running OS5 on my 9700 but even with the OS6 browser Opera was still better in all respects.

07-02-11 01:58 PM
    terima kasih
    07-03-11 08:31 PM

On my Tour Opera Mini beats the native browser like Mike Tyson would beat me in a boxing match. Lol.
    07-05-11 09:45 PM
    With 6.1 Opera team has REMOVED the Choice for Data Connection SOCKET OR HTTP.

While This is Good for Novice users... it removes a test method for intermediate users.

Also... Does the Opera Mini Support OS 6 correctly? Are there any issues?

In the past I have read reports that installing Opera Mini caused "random loss of Data Network" for other 3rd Party Apps requiring data ("edge" / WiFi) access!

Please.. Anyone?
    07-11-11 06:14 AM
    Just checking in to confirm that the BB 6 browser is a flaming pile of crap to those who have actually tried the awesomeness that is Opera Mini 6.

Haven't tried 6.1 yet. The inability to stop accidental page loads is annoying, but the browser is so fast I just have to wait a second then hit the back button.

07-11-11 07:20 AM
    Just checking in to confirm that the BB 6 browser is a flaming pile of crap to those who have actually tried the awesomeness that is Opera Mini 6.

Haven't tried 6.1 yet. The inability to stop accidental page loads is annoying, but the browser is so fast I just have to wait a second then hit the back button.

6.1 fixes that prob !

07-11-11 10:29 AM
    Does this update accommodate pinch zoom?

07-11-11 04:28 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD