Now opera mini has oficcialy been launched..
    Just go to m.opera.com from your browser..
    Download it and install it..
    As easy as that!
    No more beta guys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 07:26 AM
    opera sucks.
    03-21-10 08:26 AM
    Om5 still needs improvements

03-21-10 09:36 AM
    welcome to last week....

JK

i like it better then the beta version... i think they did a good job... the only thing that takes a bit to get used to is the sensitivity of the cursor but you can
    03-21-10 10:57 AM
    Gonna give it another try. Beta had a lot of bugs as a few weeks ago when I had it. I really enjoyed it while it worked right though. Was very fast! Gonna DL now and report back later.
    03-21-10 11:56 AM
    You're a tad late lol
    03-21-10 12:06 PM
    Works great for me

03-21-10 12:08 PM
    Work dammit!

03-21-10 12:29 PM
    Took me 4 times to post....same when it was in beta form...no mas for me still. To bad as it is very fast!

03-21-10 12:30 PM
    Took me 4 times to post....same when it was in beta form...no mas for me still. To bad as it is very fast!

It still has issues with posting? That was my biggest complaint about beta. When I would go to post on the forums it would just give me the same page and my post would be gone. Sad cuz its way faster

03-21-10 12:59 PM
    cursor movement alone makes me not want to use it. If it had an option to adjust it for opera I would use it.
    03-21-10 01:12 PM
    I can't stand the cursor. I am still using bb browser.

03-21-10 01:17 PM
    There's a thread on this in the 3rd-Party apps forum section.
    03-21-10 01:31 PM
    opera sucks.
    I agree wholeheartedly with this statement.
    03-21-10 05:39 PM
    Anybody figure out how to make the cursor move just one character at a time when posting to this forum with opera mini? The newest opera mini doesn't work with ATT unified messing on their website, but I cannot get over the speed at which pages are loading and the ease of typing entries in one line text boxes. I have been averaging one cup of coffee per web page with the BlackBerry built-in browser. I think I am in love with the new opera mini (except I need ATT U.M. for business, and the cursor skipping several characters).

03-21-10 09:52 PM
    I cannot edit my post to this forum with opera.

Copying / pasting logged in ATT web address for Unified Messaging works to get me logged in using opera.

03-21-10 10:13 PM
    I am having the same problem with posting a message. Let's see if this one goes thru.

I just edited this post.
    03-21-10 11:38 PM
    Ya me too, I was trying to post a msg on these boards and it wouldn't show up after trying it twice

03-22-10 12:09 AM
    havent tried to post in these forums with opera, i usually just use the native browser for this so i cant speak to those issues. 1 issue i'm having i wish was fixed with the official launch up from the beta is when i try to open a link with opera lets say from twitter and opera is already running it will be unresponsive and only works if i completely close opera down and go back to the message and open it again. anybody else seen this issue???
    03-22-10 12:22 AM
    The best thing that could happen it Opera is for someone to buy them and start building a real web-browser.

03-22-10 07:52 AM
    Opera and the Native browser have their pro's and con's. I have practicle uses for each, so for me, they compliment one another.
    03-22-10 08:11 AM
    Yeah. Opera has a lot of flows. Prefer the Native browser whenever possible !!!

Take care

Posted with my CrackBerry at ....Hahaha... I am typing it...
    03-22-10 11:09 AM
    Well been using it the last day now and it seems to be working better now. It hasn't glitched on me besides when I first DL it. Seems to work when it wants to.

03-22-10 04:56 PM
    I have a question...

When I run google ig under Opera Mini 5 it doesn't show me the view that i get on my computer. Even after making changes in google account settings or under Opera on the phone, no joy.. Still show the mobile view.

Can any suggest a work around please?

any help appreciated.
    03-22-10 05:11 PM
    cursor movement alone makes me not want to use it. If it had an option to adjust it for opera I would use it.
    yup same here, way too fast in my case

also like how regular browser you can preview the post by putting your mose on it, on opera you need to open the thread to read whats going on
    03-23-10 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD