Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Opera Mini 5 beta 2 password manager issue

I've been using Opera Mini 5 beta 2 for a while now. The password manager was working great. Now all of the sudden, it no longer works. I've tried reinstalling it a couple of time to no avail. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    K is what im rockin on my LED: 322E2063

I have lost that feature as well. I think it has to do with Opera's side. I will see if I can talk to someone from Opera
    "That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
    2 Corinthians 12:10

Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/Collin16 add me on BBM 322E2063 or email me Collin16@gmail.com for BlackBerry help and support. (I do not chat on BBM)
    CrackBerry User

I asked this question on a previous opera thread and was told they took down this function when they were fixing/upgrading their servers. So apparently its not a big but intended. I do miss that feature dearly too.

CrackBerry User

Bug even

CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Quote Originally Posted by cyryau View Post
    I asked this question on a previous opera thread and was told they took down this function when they were fixing/upgrading their servers. So apparently its not a big but intended. I do miss that feature dearly too.

That really sucks. I noticed the addition of a couple of new bugs also. When I click a link, then hit the back button, choose another link, it keeps taking me back to the first link I chose. Its very annoying. I guess one can only hope for the new webkit browser soon.

CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

Whelp, problem solved. Opera Mini is out of beta and the full version has the password manager back. Good news!