I had it...I go onto crackberry.com with my BB and i try to sign in and just little things like clicking the little "remember me" box...i cant click it no matter what i do cuz the pointer moves past it no matter if i'm zoomed or larger font or whatever...why?
    02-02-10 09:10 PM
    I also noticed little problems like this as well.

Remember though, it IS a beta...if thats any justification.

I really think that 5 was designed mainly for touch screen phones too.
    02-02-10 09:33 PM
    dang...Well I need a good browser and bolt disappoints me sometimes.
    02-02-10 09:37 PM
    yeah that used to bug me but i've learned to get over it. overall i really like the browser.
    02-02-10 09:46 PM
    I wish I could get over it but that little box NEEDS to be clicked, no excuses lol....wtf.
    02-02-10 09:49 PM
    Hmm, that's weird, the check mark and log in works fine for me. Are you running OS 5.0?
    02-03-10 02:44 AM
    This is my main beef with Opera Beta. Why in the world they still use block scrolling is beyond me?????

I love Opera, but until they correct this issue, the BB browser will be my main browser.
    02-03-10 05:15 AM
    Damn is that Alfalfa or the president?
    02-03-10 05:36 AM
    This beta has several bugs and this one has only been an issue one time and it is very annoying. Other problems have been
    1) Cursor backspacing after typing 1st letter in text input boxes resulting in a right shift of the first letter typed.
    2) No ability to quickly scroll to top of bottom with T or B shortcuts or even quick scroll up with shift and space.
    3) Slow pointer with no settings to change speed or sensitivity.

These are my main gripes which I hope get worked out in the final build and soon because I love this browser.
    02-03-10 07:33 AM
    This beta has several bugs and this one has only been an issue one time and it is very annoying. Other problems have been
    1) Cursor backspacing after typing 1st letter in text input boxes resulting in a right shift of the first letter typed.
    2) No ability to quickly scroll to top of bottom with T or B shortcuts or even quick scroll up with shift and space.
    3) Slow pointer with no settings to change speed or sensitivity.

These are my main gripes which I hope get worked out in the final build and soon because I love this browser.
    I can use spacebar to scroll to the bottom. Or you can use the 2 and 8 button to go up and down

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 08:03 AM
    I zoom in and it seems to work, you can also increase the font size which worked for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-10 05:29 PM
    Damn is that Alfalfa or the president?

Its Buckwheat!
    02-04-10 06:04 PM
    I wish I could get over it but that little box NEEDS to be clicked, no excuses lol....wtf.
    i've been able to click mine without a problem, and i do so almost weekly. the only time i've never been able to click something, my solution was to scroll so that whatever i want to click is in a different area of the screen, and then i have been able to do so..

but that specific "remember me" box, i have always been able to check it using OP5B2.

intresting that it doesn't work for other tour users......
    02-04-10 06:58 PM
    Its Buckwheat!
    LOL too many years since I saw that show!
    02-05-10 03:44 AM
    Forget Opera Mini 5 B2. In terms of an alternative browser, Opera Mini 4.2 is still the best.

Opera Mini 5 B2 is alright. But it's slow and I hate that I can't access the menu with the BB button.

Bolt: Crashes and doesn't function like it should. The only reason I've kept it
    is because it loads my work website in its entirety.
    02-05-10 04:45 AM
    That's weird, I get the menu on my 8900...
    02-05-10 05:08 AM
    That's weird, I get the menu on my 8900...
    When I hit the "blackberry" button, the Opera menu shows up, but not the regular Blackberry menu.
    02-05-10 05:43 AM
    Oh, I thought you meant you wanted the Opera menu. Yeah it seems to catch the menu key and give you the opera menu. I don't remember if it blocks the long menu keypress.
    02-06-10 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD