I'm on OS .442 and tabbed browsing in OM 5 B 2 seems to have disappeared. Anybody have any idea how to get it back????
    Last edited by berryjunkie; 02-05-10 at 08:07 AM.
    02-05-10 08:05 AM
    check in your options of opera... i have .422 and have NO issue at all running opera and tabs.... if there is nothing in the options, delete the app, reboot, and then re-install it
    02-05-10 08:29 AM
    I'll do it, thanks. I don't recall an opt for that but I'll check it out now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 08:55 AM
    yea off the top of my head i dont think there is but i thought i would suggest it incase my brain was wrong... lol but if there is no option i would suggest deleting the app, rebooting BB, then redownloading it and installing it agian
    02-05-10 09:05 AM
    Dude-this is weird!!! I have it now somehow.
    Next ???? Where is the "beta suggestion box"? Opera needs to use a tab to open another page form a link in an e-mail. Does that make sense?

02-05-10 09:19 AM
    Dude-this is weird!!! I have it now somehow.
    Next ???? Where is the "beta suggestion box"? Opera needs to use a tab to open another page form a link in an e-mail. Does that make sense?

no that doesnt make sense to me... but yea there isnt a send feedback link i found anywhere in the app, it may be on there website, but i havent cared enough to look as i havent really found any bugs to report so
    02-05-10 09:59 AM
    no that doesnt make sense to me... but yea there isnt a send feedback link i found anywhere in the app, it may be on there website, but i havent cared enough to look as i havent really found any bugs to report so
    The only bug I see is: If you're in Opera and you open an e-mail with a web link in it and chose to open it in Opera, it just takes you to the Opera Mini site, not that specific page in Opera. (confusing, sorry)
    Last edited by berryjunkie; 02-05-10 at 10:20 AM.
    02-05-10 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD