I have Opera Mini 5 on my Blackberry right now and it works great. It's just the fact that I can't set a homepage bothers me a little. Also, the mouse seems to be a little slow (maybe incompatible with the trackpad?) and that annoys. Would Mini 4 be any better? It's a lot faster than the default for sure. If I downgrade to Mini 4, what really would I miss?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-11-10 02:33 AM
    Try it and find out,, if you dont like it you can always upgrade back to the 5
    06-11-10 12:25 PM
    Alright. I'll just try that. Thanks!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-11-10 04:29 PM
    I run both on my phone. If you download 4 it doesn't have to replace 5. I like 4 better. It's faster navigating web pages. 5 seems a bit bloated but it has certain perks that I use sometimes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-10 04:33 PM
    I can see Opera getting better and becoming a great BlackBerry browser.

Untill then, I'll stick with the BlackBerry Browser+BOLT 2.1 combo...

And guys... keep an eye open for uZard! Should it have the bugs fixed, you won't need either BOLT nor Opera...
    Last edited by diegonei; 06-11-10 at 10:39 PM.
    06-11-10 05:45 PM
    I don't like the native browser. It's so slow even on wifi. I tried bolt but it seemed to lag when I tried to scroll. And the whole web page didn't fit on the screen unless I made it really small. Opera 4 with mobile view on is awesome. I can quickly scroll up or down by moving the track ball left or right.

06-11-10 06:40 PM
    Uzard does look really nice. But it is buggy. For one my trackball is at 90 yet to move to the next button I have to do 3 complete scrolls of the wheel. Way too slow as of now.

06-11-10 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD