Hi

Can someone please help me install opera mini on my storm. My problem is my blackberry browser is blocked i called and everyone is giving me the run around... also i couldn't open the blackberry desktop software on my computer (pc). I downloaded opera mini 5 beta version on my computer and used the sync cable to load on my phone like i did for mp3's but put in device memory... problem is i can't find it on the phone? please help?????
    11-12-09 04:06 PM
    Hi

Can someone please help me install opera mini on my storm. My problem is my blackberry browser is blocked i called and everyone is giving me the run around... also i couldn't open the blackberry desktop software on my computer (pc). I downloaded opera mini 5 beta version on my computer and used the sync cable to load on my phone like i did for mp3's but put in device memory... problem is i can't find it on the phone? please help?????
    1st question, how is your BB browser blocked?? Secondly if you just "dragged & dropped" like you would with mp3s, that's not gonna work. If you install from your pc you have to use DM=Desktop Manager which should have came on a cd with you BB.
    11-14-09 06:24 AM
    Hi

I don't know how my bb browser is blocked it was working fine till last week now all its says is browser blocked...okay so i downloaded the opera min 5 beta version 4.7 and tried to add it using the DM and is says. "this application is not compatable with your device. and cannot be loaded. Is there some thing I am missing?
    11-14-09 10:04 PM
    Hi

I don't know how my bb browser is blocked it was working fine till last week now all its says is browser blocked...okay so i downloaded the opera min 5 beta version 4.7 and tried to add it using the DM and is says. "this application is not compatable with your device. and cannot be loaded. Is there some thing I am missing?
    I think the first thing I'd do is call your carrier tech support to find out why your browser is showing blocked, that is not normal. Who is the carrier anyway? Also sounds like you may have downloaded the wrong version of "Opera", definitely call your carrier and see about getting your browser back and then you can download "Opera" from the BB browser directly to the phone.

When you get the browser back, here is the link for "opera"

http://mini.opera.com/next
    11-15-09 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD