I downloaded the current version of opera to my blackberry 8330 and it didn't have the "cursor" like the BB browser has which is a big concern cause i love that feature then i noticed the opera mini beta and it had the mouse but ran extremely sketchy on my blackberry... ever mouse movement was very laggy.... i wasn't sure if there is something im missing or if there is another better browser for BB out there but anyone with further information of this topic i would greatly appreciate it.
    02-17-10 12:06 AM
    I ran the same. Had problems also. Using Bolt 1.7 now. Just came out a couple of days ago. Really liking it so far. Can be found at Bolt Browser
    02-17-10 04:56 AM
    I am using Opera Mini 4.2 (no problems) and find it more responsive than Bolt; however, I have Bolt 1.62 installed and have not tried the latest version.
    02-17-10 07:40 AM
    Ijust grabbed Opera 5b2 and it seems to work well so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 08:08 AM
    I have been using Bolt and really like it. I have also tried Opera Mini and did not care of the sluggish way my cursor moved. Bolt's cursor is much more responsive on my Curve 8330.
    02-17-10 03:12 PM
    Opera didn't work out (had some issues with it recognizing the trackball). I downloaded Bolt 1.7 and am very impressed! Highly recommended!
    02-17-10 04:14 PM
    Thanks for the input guys greatly appreciated
    02-17-10 04:37 PM
    I am really surprised some do no like Opera 4.2. I also have Bolt 1.7, and there is no comparison. I can start paging down with Opera while it is still downloading, and going back to previous pages is instantaneous! To me Opera 4.2 is great.
    02-17-10 04:43 PM
    Bolt 1.7 is my #1 but i also have both versions of opera on my phone as well. Opera mini doesn't come equipped with a cursor bc it was built for many other phones that don't have cursors either. Opera mini 5 beta has one bc it was made for blackberry. hope this helps

02-17-10 04:44 PM
    Ya the only problem with opera mini 5 is that the cursor can be jumpy and sometimes when you go to the page the links don't all highlight when you put the cursor on them and you have to refresh the page, I haven't tried Bolt 1.7 but I think I might now.

02-17-10 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD