I got this phone second hand and so far Facebook, Viigo and Opera Mini all connect to the internet - and I don't have a data plan. The prob is that as soon as I try to download something through Opera (such as Google apps), it reverts back to the BB browser and gives this error msg:

"Exceeded maximum redirect attempts to server: http//m.web2go.com/upsell/?msisdn=17132053775&cp=200"

I had to download Opera to the PC first, but many apps don't have that option. Obviously something was done before I got the phone, but since I have some internet access, I'm reluctant to try anything unknowingly.

PLEASE let me know if theres is any other information I can provide that can be helpful, I'm just listing a few things here at random that I assume would be of use.

--> When I go into my BB browser, a page comes up saying that I do not have web2go plan. The odd thing is that its lists several sites like Facebook ESPN and CNN to try to sell me a plan, but like I stated above, my FB app already works.

--> APN: gprsinternet (wap.voicestream.com works too)
    APN username: t-mobile
    APN password: ** (unknown - was already entered)

-->Default browser config: t-zones
    Default MDS browser config: Explorador de Internet (don't ask)
    Default WAP browser config: t-zones

-->Service Book has SEVERAL entries, here are some:
    provisioning, WLM2.1, blackberry internet browsing service, BBFS2, WAP2, BBFS1, IPPP for BIBS, WAP2 BrowserConfig, WLM VPL, T-mobile USA WAP BrowserConfig

**Before everyone starts telling me to be careful about my internet usage and how I could end up with a huge bill, I just want to say thanks but I'm already aware. I have something called Blackberry Feature Enabler, and that allows for unlimited data usage, which I have already verified is working through my online account.
    01-10-10 02:08 AM
    Just solved it myself by accident, had to switch one of the browsers from t-mobile to "explorador de internet".

however, now i have another problem, the last persons facebook notices keep appearing in my mailbox and i cant find out where or how to disable it. the facebook app now how my information obviously, and i already deleted the two hotmails accounts in the service book

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 04:02 AM
    Those hotmail accounts are going to keep popping up in your service book. Write them, and ask them to remove the Pearl from their account.
    01-10-10 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD