Is there anyway that opera would release a downloadable version of opera mobile, the one with tab browsing?
    05-10-09 08:48 PM
    I sure wish they would.

I had it on my PPC-6700, XV6800, & Moto Q.

Opera Mini suckkksss compared to Opera Mobile.
    05-10-09 08:52 PM
    Have they made a bolt version for the storm yet?
    05-10-09 09:11 PM
    opera mini is decent because its fast but nothing compared to mobile

I had it on an omnia and it was very nice to be able to switch between different pages with out exiting out of them
    05-10-09 09:11 PM
    Have they made a bolt version for the storm yet?
    Bolts latest browser rivals opera.
    05-10-09 09:12 PM
    I love Opera for surfing, very fast, but it's almost useless for any web page where I have to login on my Storm. It still needs a lot of work.
    05-10-09 10:27 PM
    05-10-09 11:02 PM
    I want to see what rim is doing with google gears. With this they may have a workable version of google docs better javascript functionality. I have the storm and love it, but I was disappointed by the slowness of the browser. I use viiglo for most of the sites I frequent, but still demand a decent browser. Let's wait and see. Has anyone heard any comments from os5.0 users about the browser improvements? I know that they have very early draft versions that probably do not even include all of the features yet, let alone bug fixes.
    05-10-09 11:14 PM
    I love Opera for surfing, very fast, but it's almost useless for any web page where I have to login on my Storm. It still needs a lot of work.
    i dont understand how its useless if you have to log in. i surf forums that ive logged into all day. i even post all the time using opera mini. i found out over this past week that i can also buy stuff online using opera. i did it to buy a few apps for my storm.
    05-10-09 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD