I have searched the forums and cannot find any info on my exact problem. I was using opera mini 4.0 and downloaded to 4.1 earlier this week. It installed fine and everything looks OK, but when I click on certain areas of pages, all I get is a white screen. For example, when I go to crackberry.com, I go to the discussion forum and then click to read a particular thread, all I get is a blank screen instead of actually seeing the thread. I never had this problem with 4.0, and would really like to just go back to 4.0, but I cannot find a download link to it anywhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction or suggest something I can change in my settings to make 4.1 work properly? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    05-16-08 09:05 AM
    I had similar problems with 4.1 after using 4. I didn't have very many problems with 4 and ended up deleting 4.1. Didn't want to deal with it.
    05-16-08 09:25 AM
    I have searched the forums and cannot find any info on my exact problem. I was using opera mini 4.0 and downloaded to 4.1 earlier this week. It installed fine and everything looks OK, but when I click on certain areas of pages, all I get is a white screen. For example, when I go to crackberry.com, I go to the discussion forum and then click to read a particular thread, all I get is a blank screen instead of actually seeing the thread. I never had this problem with 4.0, and would really like to just go back to 4.0, but I cannot find a download link to it anywhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction or suggest something I can change in my settings to make 4.1 work properly? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    That is a known issue with 4.1. forums.crackberry.com will blank out on the left hand side after about 40k of page loading or so.

Please go into OperaMini under Help and bug report. Report it to them ASAP. The more reports they have on this the better. That way they can see it's widespread and needs to be fixed.
    05-16-08 10:01 AM
    Thanks for the info. I will report it to opera. I'm glad it's not just me, it's driving me crazy!
    05-16-08 10:04 AM
    I've had this happen in every version of Opera Mini I've used since I had my Treo. That, and reloading the page I was already one when clicking submit, go, or other buttons, or some links.
    05-16-08 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD