If you scroll to the bottom of the first screen there is a help option.

The previews only work for e-mail and sms.
    In that case, I can't find any faults in it. Brilliant app. I don't think I'll stop using it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 01:44 AM
    I love the app! I hope you give us testers it for freee!:-) If not I'm still getting. I love the all in one type app. Visually stunning. Love the full pop up now as well, was looking for the longest on a nice pop up message etc app but the price was kind of ridiculous for a one function type thing. Great app! Can't say that enough! :-D

05-20-10 02:07 AM
    Wow!! I just downloaded the beta! GREAT work! I was having a bad morning..this made it so much better I will play with it for awhile and report any bugs

Arlene
    05-20-10 07:43 AM
    The new update is great! I wish that after you read the popup for the latest message and delete it that it would show the popup for the next most recent received message that has not been read.
    05-20-10 08:48 AM
    I have a couple tiny tweak recommendations:

1. Have the option to auto-preview only email, or only sms

2. Have the option when the "Space" key is NOT ACTIVATED to launch the email/sms application, allow the "Space" key to jump the scroll down to read the message like it would in the native BB applications.

Thanks for a great product.
    05-20-10 09:28 AM
    - Added "M" and "D" key shortcut keys while e-mail preview is displayed. Press M will Mark the message as read and D will delete the message. For Storm clicking the pop up will display buttons with these options.

Will the OS not allow you to do this for SMS?
    05-20-10 09:43 AM
    This app is great, no problems so far. Just a question, why doesn't the facebook icon spin around on pop up like the others do? I thought that was neato

05-20-10 09:54 AM
    Could it be possible to add contact pictures in the pop up? An option to add or not?
    +1. This would be outstanding!!!
    05-20-10 11:10 AM
    +1. This would be outstanding!!!
    This would be nice if possible
    05-20-10 12:22 PM
    The delete/mark read option is sweet!
    I have buzzme tho, and the LED keeps blinking if I del/mark read. I tried setting resetLED to a conv key, but that didn't clear it either
    Berrybuzz people having this too?

Yes same prob here Berrybuzz still blinks afterward.
    05-20-10 12:23 PM
    I've been using this app for a few days now and I find myself tweeking the settings every now and then to better fit my usage.

One thing I've noticed on the storm version: I have the BB menu key set to "Launch with auto preview", however when I get a text and the preview pops up, hitting the BB menu key closes the pop up instead of launching the app.

Also if "launch" took you directly to the message as opposed to the 'Messages' application, that would be preferred.

All in all, brilliant work!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-20-10 12:26 PM
    - Added "M" and "D" key shortcut keys while e-mail preview is displayed. Press M will Mark the message as read and D will delete the message. For Storm clicking the pop up will display buttons with these options.

Will the OS not allow you to do this for SMS?
    I too would like the read/delete options to work for SMS... I hope it is possible!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-20-10 12:50 PM
    I'm not sure if its just me, but I've noticed a massive increase in battery drain after installing this app. I use a 9700 and I've never had the battery go so low that the LED flashes orange by 7pm. Not changed anything else apart from running this app. So reckon its because of the app? Tbh, I'd still use it even if it was tbh.

05-20-10 01:25 PM
    I noticed the SMS and MSM does not give a proper from. it gives me my number.
    05-20-10 01:50 PM
    Where is the opt to auto preview loc??
    05-20-10 02:02 PM
    Shao would it be possible to set LIO to take you back to the app you were in prior to launching a sms/email, etc. E.g. when I'm in Slacker and I get a text message that i need to respond to, I'm automatically back at the homescreen afterwards. It would be nice for me to be automatically returned to the app I was in. Don't know if this can be done, or if you would even be interested in doing this if it can be done...just a thought I wanted to toss out there. Awesome, superb app!!!
    05-20-10 02:34 PM
    Where is the opt to auto preview loc??
    If you have the latest beta version it is in the BB Key/Click: list.
    05-20-10 02:35 PM
    e-mail and SMS are the only thing that RIM allows access to for the message, so BBM and everything else I can't do. I would love to add them, just not possible.

Im not quite sure what you mean. Could you explain a little more?
    Shao- What I mean is an option to make the first pop-up (before preview) to have the message type and sender on one line (its currently two lines) as well as take the icon off the pop up so that the actual notification is only half the size. This way I can continue reading whatever I am doing before clicking onto the message.

Also, the ability to move through multiple messages would be great. Or at least a way that when you close one notification, the next one pops up. I know you weren't looking to make a full-fledged pop up app, but the format and the customizability of yours blows all the other ones away! Thanks for this app!

Finally, I haven't noticed any change in battery life while using this app!
    05-20-10 07:12 PM
    dam shao i just got all my blackberrys perfect.lol cant wait to see what this version of LIO can do!
    05-20-10 08:23 PM
    put on my pearl 8120 OS 4.5, looks pretty slick....works well
    05-20-10 08:55 PM
    I think you mentioned that you aren't able to access certain features with the API regarding SMS. How about with a 3rd party app like CrunchSMS? Not a deal breaker, but would be great to not have to open the app after reading the preview on the pop-up, just to mark a SMS message as read.

Really enjoying the app though. Have played with the different settings a bit, and have settled in on the Auto-Preview. Don't have much of a need for the backlight being left on right now, but will later this summer with some travel and using my phone as a navigation device.
    05-20-10 09:39 PM
    This looks great. I helped beta test your 2.0. Will see what I can do to help with this version. I like what you have done with leave it on so far can't wait to see what is next. I plan on buying as soon as I can. Thank you for your time you put into this.
    05-20-10 10:10 PM
    I'm still getting bbm group popups in bbm unless I'm in the actual chat window :/

05-20-10 10:15 PM
    I used to have Berrybuzz blink when I receive an email...It doesn't anymore with Gmail...the other email account is blinking normal.... Is there a setting I am missing?
    Last edited by aming63; 05-20-10 at 10:44 PM.
    05-20-10 10:40 PM
    Thats a nice lil app man.. Thanks
    05-20-10 11:37 PM
658 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD