You can turn it off, it's in advanced options.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-11 07:16 PM
    If you go into the settings and change both of the "Enable ... Ticker" fields to No will it still start up?
    Yes, it still loads at reboot, regardless of what you have the ticker set to. Just to be sure, I set both to no again, and sure enough...had to wait while it loaded. Perhaps this is needed to be able to later turn it on. I dunno. Just a PIA though, IMHO.
    04-15-11 07:51 PM
    Sadly I must recind my good review. This app murdered my battery. I went to bed with my BB at 100% and woke up 8hrs later to find it at 10%! Unacceptable. I have disabled bedside mode. My phone stays in BM all night while I sleep. If it continues to suck my battery dry I will have to delete and ask for a refund.

08-03-11 07:13 AM
    Sadly I must recind my good review. This app murdered my battery. I went to bed with my BB at 100% and woke up 8hrs later to find it at 10%! Unacceptable. I have disabled bedside mode. My phone stays in BM all night while I sleep. If it continues to suck my battery dry I will have to delete and ask for a refund.

That's exactly what I had to do!
    08-03-11 11:10 AM
    hello,

i installed the trial version but there is this very annoying feature. I want the news ticker to appear on my home screen only. it appears everywhere - when i open any app like music player, surf the web.. how do i remove it ? i dnt want it everywhere..

also i cant seem to buy this app.. keep getting the error i pmed you about.

thanks for the support and making this useful app.
    12-01-11 10:14 AM
855 ... 333435
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD