When I press and hold on the BB button to see what apps are open, ones that I know I have closed, but they are still being listed as open, mostly this happens with the web browser and lookout mobile security. Then today then I pressed and held the button my screen went white, and the open apps came up. Any ideas? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 05:33 PM
    What apps are you seeing open, that you have closed? Messages, Web, Home, Phone, and BBM all stay open natively.
    08-22-10 05:39 PM
    Keep in mind that Home, Phone, Browser, Messages and BBM never close. Same goes for a bunch of other 3rd party apps, like LinkedIn and SmrtGuard.

Since SmrtGuard and Lookout have very similar features, it would seem logical that them both keep on running just the same.
    08-22-10 07:07 PM
    Facebook, Web Browser, LookOut Mobile, stay "open". I knew the other Apps stayed open...

08-22-10 08:14 PM
    Facebook only stays open if you set it too. The other two you mention stay open no matter what.
    08-23-10 09:07 AM
    Ok, Thanks! I have noticed today that Facebook isn't listed as being open... Maybe I need to post, lol!
    08-23-10 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD