I got an email from them today for this ap free. I have quicklaunch so I don't really need it. It says to share the email with people but I don't want to get a million emails from people wanting it.

What is the best way to offer this everyone here that might want it?

Thanks
    06-04-10 06:01 PM
    It's already free in the MobiHand store. (I got the email too, and looked to see what it was.)
    06-04-10 06:35 PM
    Cool, more text to post.
    06-04-10 06:39 PM
    I got an email as well and I downloaded it and I love it as much as ASAP app. I like it because it is compact with what I have on my home screen so I can put others stuff on my home screen so I don't have to keep clicking menu key to get to what I need. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-10 06:58 PM
    I got the email and downloaded it also.
    Nice and clean application.
    I just wished I could add 3rd party app, so
    I could clean up my home screen some more.
    06-04-10 07:07 PM
    I emailed myself the link, but did not install it yet because I'm working from my BB, as well as my PC right now, and don't want to reboot my BB just yet.

Quick question for those who who have this already.
    From the description:
    "One Touch Launcher keeps it clean and simple, only your most used applications are included in the launch list, and there are no complex settings needed to get it working."

Does this mean that it "senses" your most used apps and pre-populates them accordingly?

Or, does it place it's own app icons that it thinks should be most used?

Or, finally, does it mean I have to program the list like QuickLaunch.

I have QL already, so I am really looking into the first scenario I listed.

TIA
    06-04-10 09:33 PM
    I emailed myself the link, but did not install it yet because I'm working from my BB, as well as my PC right now, and don't want to reboot my BB just yet.

Quick question for those who who have this already.
    From the description:
    "One Touch Launcher keeps it clean and simple, only your most used applications are included in the launch list, and there are no complex settings needed to get it working."

Does this mean that it "senses" your most used apps and pre-populates them accordingly?

Or, does it place it's own app icons that it thinks should be most used?

Or, finally, does it mean I have to program the list like QuickLaunch.

I have QL already, so I am really looking into the first scenario I listed.

TIA

When I click it it is black with white lerttering it has send email, send sms, messages, voicemail, browser, contacts, calendar, search, camera, video, options and jeredsco apps

06-04-10 09:56 PM
    When I click it it is black with white lerttering it has send email, send sms, messages, voicemail, browser, contacts, calendar, search, camera, video, options and jeredsco apps

OK. So it is exactly how the screen shots show it then, and cannot be customized.

I guess it is the 2nd scenario I listed, but without the icons.

I also guess I'll pass on this one then. Thanks a bunch!!!
    06-04-10 10:00 PM
    OK. So it is exactly how the screen shots show it then, and cannot be customized.

I guess it is the 2nd scenario I listed, but without the icons.

I also guess I'll pass on this one then. Thanks a bunch!!!
    Anytime...the stuff it has happens to be what I use most. Maybe there will be an upgrade? I like the ones I chose from jaredco so far.

06-04-10 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD