I'm non stop on twitter. check my sig..
    07-01-09 11:20 PM
    Follow me on twitter...twitter.com/imankiera
    07-02-09 01:38 AM
    Hmm.. I still don't use twitter. Or myspace. Or facebook. Only LJ.
    wats LJ?

Twitter is somewat addicting....Myspace has gotten extremely boring and for some reason I never got into Facebook...
    07-02-09 12:46 PM
    wats LJ?

Twitter is somewat addicting....Myspace has gotten extremely boring and for some reason I never got into Facebook...
    LJ = Livejournal
    Just a blogging site.

I like to actually write up in-depth entries rather than short, text-message-length sentences/small paragraphs letting people know what I'm doing every 3 minutes of every day. lol

Not to bash twitter or anything, though.
    07-02-09 01:00 PM
    ubertwitter 100%
    Amen....Twitterberry made my phone freeze and tinytwitter was ok but I love Ubertwitter...I'm addicted and I've only been on there since March.
    07-02-09 01:39 PM
    I try to keep my tweets pointed and avoid tweet spamming. So follow me! JKiss77 on Twitter
    07-02-09 01:53 PM
    i love to twitter ... hit me up under qweendhartz...... see ya soon!!
    07-02-09 02:03 PM
    Follow me on twitter and I will follow back!
    Bryan C (bcbryanc) on Twitter
    07-02-09 02:14 PM
    Hi all_ going to add some more interesting people
    07-02-09 02:40 PM
    Funny article from The Onion for all of you who love Twitter so much ...

Twitter Creator On Iran: 'I Never Intended For Twitter To Be Useful'

June 24, 2009 | *Issue 45�26

SAN FRANCISCO--Creator Jack Dorsey was shocked and saddened this week after learning that his social networking device, Twitter, was being used to disseminate pertinent and timely information during the recent civil unrest in Iran. "Twitter was intended to be a way for vacant, self-absorbed egotists to share their most banal and idiotic thoughts with anyone pathetic enough to read them," said a visibly confused Dorsey, claiming that Twitter is at its most powerful when it makes an already attention-starved populace even more needy for constant affirmation. "When I heard how Iranians were using my beloved creation for their own means--such as organizing a political movement and informing the outside world of the actions of a repressive regime--I couldn't believe they'd ruined something so beautiful, simple, and absolutely pointless." Dorsey said he is already working on a new website that will be so mind-numbingly useless that Iranians will not even be able to figure out how to operate it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 03:44 PM
    i love twitter im on it way more than myspace follow me
    ShawtyTite/Mrs.Grant (shawtytite334) on Twitter
    07-18-09 04:12 PM
    I am soo addicted to both! Don't Judge me.. lol

*Disclaimer, I am a pretty open person, I talk about any and everything, I curse entirely too much, and.. let me say this, if your easily offended, don't follow! If your not, feel free to follow me and my life 140 characters at a time!*
    07-19-09 01:48 PM
    In need of some friends and followers...
    Feel free to follow me at twitter.com/brandiemariie
    =)
    07-24-09 04:49 PM
    I love Twitter although I am on there too much. Oh well,
    07-25-09 08:25 PM
    add me on twitter
    09-22-09 04:12 PM
    @theAdamCole !
    09-22-09 05:39 PM
    ok, just signed up for twitter, what is the best twitter application? I have the blackberry curve 8330 4.5

I've seen so many opinions, but I'm one of those people who like to hear the opinions of others who's tried it already and worked out the bugs.

I'm already hooked on my blackberry, figured, i'd get hooked on twitter too!
    09-22-09 06:54 PM
    Why wast time twittering...

jk follow me too....
    09-22-09 07:05 PM
368 ... 131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD