Everytime I click the menu button the menu comes up and then disappears again. I can still scroll up and down and select, I just can't see what I'm doing and have to guess what I'm selecting. I did some searching and apparently the only fix is a full OS reinstall.

Anyone else experiencing this issue or know of a fix?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-08 02:00 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    11-12-08 02:05 AM
    Yea did that first thanks

11-12-08 02:14 AM
    Install any themes or apps recently? If so work backwards removing them.
    11-12-08 02:17 AM
    Hmmm, I'm running google maps, jivetalk, twitterberry, freerange rss, autolock, poynt, vlingo and OM. Also running the mini storm theme from pimpmyberry.

Weird part is that OM used to work fine then suddenly stopped. Can't remember if this correlated to the install of any specific app. I'll probably end up reinstalling and upgrading to .102

11-12-08 02:23 AM
    I've had the same problem with a theme from pimpmyberry and thought it was a theme related problem. (I'm running 4.5.0.52). Reloaded the theme with no joy, and re installed opera and problem still there so found a new theme!

11-12-08 02:49 AM
    I've had the same problem with a theme from pimpmyberry and thought it was a theme related problem. (I'm running 4.5.0.52). Reloaded the theme with no joy, and re installed opera and problem still there so found a new theme!

So it worked after u found a new theme or it didn't? Its late and I'm probably reading ur post wrong but I'm confused a little hehe

11-12-08 02:56 AM
    It's a problem with themes that have transparent menu's only... Not a fault and well documented no need to uninstall or re-load OS's etc...

Live with it or get a theme without a transparent menu seems to be the only solution (correct me please if i'm wrong...)

11-12-08 03:04 AM
    It's early here in the UK and I've just got up! Everything works fine with a new theme. Currently have perfect storm- Today plus loaded.

11-12-08 03:05 AM
    Sweet glad that problem is fixed, thanks CrackBerry geniuses!

11-12-08 05:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD