Olivetree latest beta version of BibleReader for BlackBerry just released a working BB Storm as well as a Bold version at:
    http://www.olivetree.com/blackberry/br4/

They are a great company with a significant history of all versions of the Bible and other related books for Palms for more than 10 years. But they seem to be getting there now on Blackberrys as well and I am delighted.
    01-16-09 08:24 PM
    I had no luck with this. No matter what I click on, it says I need a library and to go to "My Account" to start one. But I click on My Account and it says I have no library and to go to "My Account" to get one. I created an account and everything off the website but can't get anything to work on the BB.

Actually, I was getting that earlier, just tried again and now I'm just getting blank pages, and not even a "My Account" option on my menu. Definitely am hoping to get a free Bible reader on there if anybody knows why it doesn't work - or has another good recommendation.
    02-02-09 10:46 PM
    Well there's a break...
    02-02-09 10:51 PM
    Sign up for an account before you go to the web site then after you get the software you have your UN and PW. Then go to the store and you can DL a bunch of items, many good text for free.
    02-02-09 11:09 PM
    Ok, did that and I've now got a few books on there. But the touch screen doesn't respond to anything - I can't look up any other verses, I can't scroll or select anything, I can't do anything in options...
    02-03-09 07:21 AM
    It is a beta version that has been out for over a month. I have had it for at least that amount of time. Some definite issues still to be worked out. The verse chooser keys are much too small. Some other touch screen functions seem to not work like the font size option. I got it to change from the default size but now it is accidentally stuck on font size 40 and can't be changed.

I do look forward to a stable version to buy in the future.
    02-03-09 10:41 AM
    Great app just downloaded the free King James Version.
    02-03-09 11:02 AM
    I'm going to give this a thumbs up. Great interface (easy, but a bit slow) and the chapters and bible navigation are great. Highly recommended.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 09:42 AM
    Ditto. I was a loyal user on my old Palm Treo, and I'm quite happy with their app for the Storm.
    06-15-09 12:20 PM
    This is a nice app. I do love to momentum scrolling too
    06-15-09 04:52 PM
    WOW I LOVE this APP. I showed it to my mom and she wants me to put it on her Palm Pilot ASAP LoL I'll never use paper bible again LoL
    07-14-09 07:05 AM
    It's about time we got a decent working Bible app for the Storm!
    07-14-09 09:03 AM
    Can I tear out a virtual page from this virtual bible to roll a virtual joint?
    07-14-09 09:54 AM
    tried it this morning and all it does is lock my storm up. have to do a battery pull to get it to stop.
    11-15-09 07:49 AM
    I am a newbie (just got my Storm 2 two days ago). How do I go about downloading the Olive Tree Bible Reader and KJV Bible? Then how do I use it? I currently have an old version on my OLD HP Pocket PC.
    12-19-09 08:30 AM
    I am a newbie (just got my Storm 2 two days ago). How do I go about downloading the Olive Tree Bible Reader and KJV Bible? Then how do I use it? I currently have an old version on my OLD HP Pocket PC.
    This might help you some...http://www.olivetree.com/blackberry/br4/storm/index.php
    12-19-09 03:25 PM
    You should be able to download for the BB here -olivetree.com/m/platform_blackberry_storm.php
    12-23-09 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD