Hey fellow abusers,
    anyone out here running the older Pandora 1.1.10 ? was hoping to get it from someone, as the new 1.1.11 does not work as well for me. really appreciate it.

I posted this in the apps forum,but no answers at all. anybody in here at all, have this version, 1.1.10 ? would really like it. thanks.!
    02-07-12 05:05 PM
    Try this on your phone.

RROYY - APPLICATIONS
    02-07-12 05:17 PM
    which download on here will I find the Pandora aapp of the right version? I am a g=bit of a noob.
    02-07-12 05:38 PM
    I just looked. Unfortunately, it is not on there. Someone might have it here. What about the new version doesn't work for you? Do you have the permissions set correctly within the app?
    02-07-12 05:40 PM
    that is why I posted it here. been fighting this app for the longest time, it just does not quite work well for me and blackberry, but the 1.1.10 version was excellent for me and my bold 9900. I did a refresh of the app one day , and that was coincidentally the week Pandora released this latest version, and now the app is back to annoying again, so would like to get the old version back. and ,yes have done the permissions, and every setting Pandora has, have worked with them, they suggested I find the older ver. to download , as they do not support older builds. thanks for the help. somebody will come up with it I hope!
    02-07-12 05:53 PM
    I just looked. Unfortunately, it is not on there. Someone might have it here. What about the new version doesn't work for you? Do you have the permissions set correctly within the app?
    I never asked you, but what version of Pandora do you have ? do you use it? the version I need is 1.1.10 don't want the 1.1.11. pandora suggested I ask around who is running this version to get, they can't do older versions once newer ones are out. I just though, how would you send me your version? I can't figure out how to send things like this to others? I was hoping someone would step forward by now, really hate this version, and do like Pandora over slacker.
    Last edited by tcseacliff; 02-11-12 at 11:58 AM.
    02-11-12 11:55 AM
    Check your permissions. I did and now it works.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    02-11-12 03:41 PM
    I actually just use Pandora strictly on the computer and not on my BB.
    02-11-12 06:06 PM

what version of Pandora is it? I am trying to get someone to send me a down load for ver. 1.1.10. Pandora keeps upgrading the versions. the newest one 1.1.11 does not work well for me on my BOLD 9900 and my AT&T account so am looking for the 1.1.10 version. you can see the version in your manage apps folder or when you open Pandora.
    02-11-12 06:27 PM
    I actually just use Pandora strictly on the computer and not on my BB.
    shoot! well, thanks !
    02-11-12 06:28 PM

unfortunately ,I have been having this issue with pandora for years. but I am looking for a specific version, the 1.1.10. my permissions are fine, it is the build version of Pandora. all i need is the link to dowen load this version, it was the omnly one that worked on my phone, and I want it again, just Pandora does not support older versions when they release a newer one.
    02-11-12 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD