I would love a wave invite please, [email protected]

I have 3 voice invites left in anyone wants one. No trade needed, just let me know you want one!

Thanks!

Wave invite sent. Not sure how long they take to send out, but you should get one from me.

I still have a couple more wave invites if anyone's interested...PM me.
    11-30-09 08:18 PM
    Hi there...

I'd love a Voice and/or Wave invite

[email protected]

Thanks!!
    11-30-09 08:29 PM
    Hi there...

I'd love a Voice and/or Wave invite

[email protected]

Thanks!!
    Wave invite on its way....like I said in a previous post, I'm not sure how fast they go out, but it should be on it's way to you..
    11-30-09 08:33 PM
    allsounds I PM'd you about a voice invite.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 08:42 PM
    allsounds I PM'd you about a voice invite.

me too.
    11-30-09 09:15 PM
    I am sorry, but all went in a matter of minutes... Thanks for the voice invite hestes. I just emailed a bunch of friends asking if they had an extra one.

Matt
    11-30-09 10:00 PM
    Please send a wave invite to [email protected]

11-30-09 10:08 PM
    Anyone know why I don't have any invites to give away? I am a google voice user and received my invite from google but I don't have any extra invites. i thought I was supposed to get 3 invites for friends. Anyone know what I need to do?
    12-01-09 12:01 AM
    I have Google Wave invites I'm willing to trade for a SocialScope invite or other apps for my 8830. Anyone interested? Post here or pm me.

12-01-09 12:30 AM
    If anyone can shoot me a google voice invite it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced!
    12-01-09 12:56 AM
    My work is implementing a new policy and i will now have to change liability to myself for my work cell phone. I do not want to give out my personal cell phone # just in case i leave the company. Does anyone have a google voice invite? Please and Thank You!
    12-01-09 02:19 AM
    If someone can PM me me an invite, would be great, I will definitely share all my invites with people here

thanks
    Joe
    12-01-09 08:02 AM
    I have WAVE to trade for VOICE.

Any takers?
    12-01-09 11:58 AM
    I wish I had invites...don't have them yet even though I have the service.
    Do you have to use it x amount before getting invites to give out?
    12-01-09 12:03 PM
    If someone would be kind enough to spare a google voice invite, it would be greatly appreciated - bigjaymobile AT gmail DOT com

Thanks!
    12-01-09 12:12 PM
    I have some wave invites - PM or BB me with your email and I'll pop them in.
    12-01-09 12:25 PM
    Edit: I have 0 Voice and 2 Wave invites left. Email me anoriega AT gmail DOT com with your email.

In return, I'd appreciate GPS software recommendations for a Curve 8900. I don't want to pay much (or anything at all) because I'm really just waiting for Google to release Google Maps Navigation for BB.

I like Garmin GPS's, and I thought Telenav was pretty ok when I tried it. I tried AmaZe and some other totally text/menu-based one and thought they were terrible. So, keep that in mind.
    Last edited by anoriega; 12-01-09 at 12:35 PM.
    12-01-09 12:29 PM
    I have 1 Voice and 2 Wave invites. Email me anoriega AT gmail DOT com with your email.

In return, I'd appreciate GPS software recommendations for a Curve 8900. I don't want to pay much (or anything at all) because I'm really just waiting for Google to release their Navigation features for BB.

I like Garmin GPS's, and I thought Telenav was pretty ok when I tried it. I tried AmaZe and some other totally text/menu-based one and thought they were terrible. So, keep that in mind.

bigjaymobile - I gave you Voice, Dcraelaim - I gave you Wave
    Thank you! As for your GPS recommendations, I can't really provide any feedback because I usually just use Google Maps for navigating my way around, and I'm also waiting for them to release their navigation lol
    12-01-09 12:34 PM
    Fair enough big jay. I just ordered a windshield mount here on shopcrackberry, so I'm eager to make use of the 25 bucks, as I need to find 3+ new addresses per day for my business (I should have gotten the mount for $9 on eBay..)
    12-01-09 12:37 PM
    I would love it if I could get a invite. Please...PM me
    12-01-09 12:46 PM
    Edit: I have 0 Voice and 2 Wave invites left. Email me anoriega AT gmail DOT com with your email.

In return, I'd appreciate GPS software recommendations for a Curve 8900. I don't want to pay much (or anything at all) because I'm really just waiting for Google to release Google Maps Navigation for BB.

Thank you! I'm in the same boat, waiting on google.

12-01-09 01:15 PM
    I still have a couple of Wave invites...Anyone want to trade a socialscope invite?
    12-01-09 05:27 PM
    I am looking for a voice invite if anyone has one thanks robdec17 AT gmail DOT com
    12-02-09 06:35 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD