I don't usually endorse a specific company or product, as I have learned what is good and works for me will most likely not for somebody else. However, that being said, I have to make a statement for OdEve, and their app called deToday.

First off, deToday is the ONLY today product that integrates with BerryWeather (that I have seen), allowing both BerryWeather and your today items to be displayed simultaneously, without overlapping each other. It is a clean, customizable display on your home screen. You can chose between displaying jsut today's events, or future events, 2 - ???? lines of today events, time format, custom symbol for all day events (no more 00:00), etc. Further more, you can define icon size for BerryWeather, and whether you want conditions, current temp, hi/low temp, and time last updated.

Now let's talk about support - you absolutely can not get better. I read all the time in these forums about apps produced, pushed out, and them the developer disappears. You couldn't buy support from them. The other end of that is OdEve. I emailed them yesterday with a feature request that I though might be nice to include in a future release. That was about 11:30 California time. At 1:49 my time, I got a response that OdEve was finallizing a maintenance release for deToday, and support would send my request to the development team. At 6:25, another mail saying the new release was out, WITH MY REQUESTED FEATURE!

Request to fulfillment in less that 24-hours. Put that in your book!

If your looking for apps, check out their site on your BB at: http://m.odeve.com/ or Mobihand. Well worth the reasonable cost for great apps, and unparalleled support.

Disclaimer: I am not an author, and I am not endorsed by OdEve. I just like others to benefit from my good fortune when I can. Call it "paying it forward".
    10-17-10 12:20 PM
    +1
    Great app; excellent developer!

I would love to see Wallpaper Changer integrated with deToday! I e-mailed them and they said that they are looking into it.
    10-17-10 12:59 PM
    +1
    Great app; excellent developer!

I would love to see Wallpaper Changer integrated with deToday! I e-mailed them and they said that they are looking into it.
    Wallpaper Changer is what's held me back from looking at deToday; but as deReset is the best timed battery pull app imo, coupled with OdEve's excellent response time for customer service issues, definitely a good company.
    10-17-10 04:51 PM
    I was lucky enough to be a beta tester for this latest version. I couldn't agree more with the OP. All of my issues, concerns and suggestions were dealt with swiftly and efficiently. Some of my suggestions may appear in later releases, IMO adding to an already great product. For what its worth this is a truly fantastic app and the support is second to none!

I too am not an Odeve employee nor am I affiliated with the company in any way. Just like the OP I'd like the community to be aware of a good product with excellent support.

Keep up the good work!

Mav.
    10-17-10 07:19 PM
    +1 for this Dev / app as well.
    Technically +2, as I've put it on the wife's BB after she saw it on mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-10 11:29 PM
    Thanks for the nice words !

I just wanted to share that:

1. deToday was recently selected as Regional Selection Winner in BlackBerry Super Apps 2010 Competition

2. This weekend we are running a promotion, you can get this app for only 3.99 USD from our mobile site (mobihand affiliate):

m.odeve.com

All future upgrades are free (we plan to add integration with Wallpaper Changer in a week or two) so this is a good bargain !
    11-06-10 01:02 AM
    Haha, yes! The beans are spilled on the CB WPC integration I wanted to tell people, but I wasn't sure if you guys would approve
    You should make a separate thread to tell people about the sale.
    11-06-10 01:08 AM
    Tell all the people that you see ...
    11-06-10 01:12 AM
    Yes!!! WPC integration baby!!!
    11-06-10 04:58 PM
    For all interested there a free trial in BB app world but its two dollars cheaper on mobihand. I haven't checked the crackberry store yet.

Scratch that there's a trial for all and mobihand and crackberry are the same price. Just app world is more expensive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Cariw91; 11-06-10 at 05:40 PM.
    11-06-10 05:38 PM

Scratch that there's a trial for all and mobihand and crackberry are the same price. Just app world is more expensive.
    Yes, we are currently running a promotion on mobihand network. You'd better grab a copy before the price goes up .

It would be nice if you purchase the app directly from our site: http://m.odeve.com (also a member of mobihand network) -
    we will get a couple of nickels more and the dev team will be able to order a pizza this Friday
    11-09-10 07:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD