I asked about a trial and was told they dont have that option anymore. Then I get a link for a free trial so I thought I would post this up for any that might have been interested to see what it does but didnt want to pay $19.99 through APP world.

nuTsie iTunes music player for BlackBerry-free trial

I just got a text for the phone and desktop and will see how it goes. Got to go to work so cant post any info but if anyone does try this post what you think.

This is a 3 day free trial, you export your iTunes file to their website and then wait lol. It says it takes several hours depending on the size. It seems pretty good so far. It should be once your music is exported to their website you just access it through your phone and have your entire iTunes available for use. Seems much better than keeping music or vids on the Mem card. Ill keep you all updated if anyone actually looks at this.
    Last edited by flashman03; 04-02-09 at 08:24 PM.
    04-02-09 08:12 PM
    Quick update. It took no more than 10 minutes to get my email saying my library was ready. Already listened to one song that is in my iTunes. THis might actually be worth $19.99. Ill try it for 3 days and see. It basically is all playlists and you can choose as the songs come up to play whether or not to grab it or hate it. Liking it so far.
    Last edited by flashman03; 04-02-09 at 08:35 PM.
    04-02-09 08:32 PM
    Does it give you a full range of music if your itunes is limited? I've got a ton of songs just not all in itunes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 09:00 PM
    Have you experienced a pause during playback?
    Maybe after 66 seconds.
    04-02-09 09:08 PM
    Does it give you a full range of music if your itunes is limited? I've got a ton of songs just not all in itunes

Nutsie gives you access to their playlists so you can increase your number of available songs to a few thousand.
    04-02-09 09:12 PM
    Quick update. It took no more than 10 minutes to get my email saying my library was ready. Already listened to one song that is in my iTunes. THis might actually be worth $19.99. Ill try it for 3 days and see. It basically is all playlists and you can choose as the songs come up to play whether or not to grab it or hate it. Liking it so far.
    I like it too
    04-02-09 09:14 PM
    So you get all your itunes songs, or just your playlists? I think i'll try it out.

Edit: Never mind, I checked their website out. Sounds promising.
    Last edited by TDay; 04-02-09 at 09:59 PM.
    04-02-09 09:48 PM
    Have you experienced a pause during playback?
    Maybe after 66 seconds.
    Unfortunately yes. I sent an email because it is buffering. I am checking to see if that is a constant issue or if its only during the trial offer. Also asked if it would be because of EDGE as my data source.

So you get all your itunes songs, or just your playlists? I think i'll try it out.

Edit: Never mind, I checked their website out. Sounds promising.
    It has your playlists but it will randomly play all your songs so you can actually create a list that you prefer that way. Hopefully I get a good answer about the buffering, otherwise I wont buy it for that reason. It does seem like a very good app beyond that 1 issue.
    04-03-09 01:20 AM
    The buffering kills this app for me. Takes entirely too long.

Good idea... not quite there on the execution. Also, the interface is just blah. Sorry no $20 from me!!

I'm disappointed because i like using this site from my PC.
    04-03-09 08:10 AM
    I received a reply from support and they said that it was my connection that caused the pause at 66 seconds. They suggested I do a battery pull and leave it out for 30-45 seconds, then try it again, but it didn't help. I won't be buying this app anymore, good concept though. If they got it working faster without the pauses I would probably buy it.
    04-03-09 04:39 PM
    I wish it gave access to your itunes library in the form of you actually picking what song you want to hear
    04-18-09 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD