Hi, I'm looking for a calorie counter/fitness/food journal app similar to tap and track or shroomies nutrition caculator for iphone. I know about the fatsecreat app but I'm looking for one that is 100% off line. I don't need a "diet" app because I'm not using it to lose weight, I want to be able to track my calories and look up the calorie content of food when I'm out to eat as well as track my workouts but only to maintain weight so no need for "tips" or tricks. Also (I keep adding things, sorry) I need one that will accept my current weight and not try to modify my calories to gain weight because I'm "unhealthy" (your a COMPUTER, how do you know I'm unhealthy?) I love the available apps for my itouch but not enough to move to an iphone. Lol. I've bought a few off of app world and they weren't user friendly (Ascendo and calorie facts nutrition )or didn't have a work out componant (Brio) so before I spend any more money I thought I'd ask.
    02-12-11 07:25 PM
    I'm OBSESSED with Sparkpeople(dot)com. They have a free bb app to track food/fitness and it auto syncs with their online site. I realllly like it. Good luck.
    02-12-11 09:04 PM
    Take a look at the blackberry app from fatsecret.com. Really good one for tracking nutrition and excercise in terms of calory burn.

Also take a look at gymtechnik if you are interested in actually tracking your fitness progress and creating/recording routines.
    02-13-11 09:42 PM
    Tks for the info guys.
    I may take a look at those.
    Good Luck
    02-13-11 10:28 PM
    Thanks guys. I have the fatsecret app but for some reason it deleats my meals sometimes? And it's food database is online which works 99% of the time but (don't laugh) I won't eat something if I don't know the calories and when you go out to eat often times if you pull out your phone at the table people give you crap about "live a little". So I try to hide the blackberry under the table and look quickly but the online apps take longer to load. I wish tap and track would come out with a blackberry app. Tap and Track is awesome. Sigh.
    02-14-11 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD