now that google sync is gone
I had used Rexconnect to transfer my business contact appointments to my Bold calendar. Then I would google sync so the receptionist could print a page of daily appts with charges. Any suggestions on what to do now. I've tried to email calendar but can only pick up one line at a time instead of the entire day of appts.
- 12-19-12, 03:11 PM #2
- CrackBerry User
12-19-12, 04:48 PM #3
- 15 Posts
i don't think this will work for everyone.
i am not using GMail email. the only reason i set gmail account is to have ability to sync my Outlook calendar with Blackberry wirelessly.
are there any other solutions similar to what google sync was providing?
- 12-19-12, 04:57 PM #4
I don't use it, but according to the second link:Note:*Entries made from the*BlackBerry*smartphone are synchronized to the web-based calendar within seconds. For entries created on the web-based calendar, it can take up to half an hour for the appointment to appear on the BlackBerry smartphone.
- By ItnStln511 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-13-13, 10:42 AM
- By aspenedelen in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 12Last Post: 12-17-12, 07:40 PM
- By bimmerfest in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 32Last Post: 11-19-08, 05:45 PM
- By maxiang in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 94Last Post: 11-18-08, 01:45 AM
- By ClassaN0va in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-27-08, 11:44 AM