I know I may be asking a redundant question, but I promise I have searched the forums before asking. If I overlooked a thread, I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction and I apologize in advance if I missed the answer elsewhere.

Anyway, I accidentally deleted Ubertwitter from my applications list (trying to delete something else). I reinstalled it and now, I have no way to set notifications for it. I did before.

I have set all permissions to "allow".
    I have Ubertwitter set to allow notifications (in the app itself)
    I am running OS 4.7 (I know:time to upgrade to 5.0 but I'm scared )
    In the "other" section of my profiles there is nothing listing at all for Ubertwitter.
    I have since uninstalled and redownloaded twice.
    I have done multiple battery pulls.

I would greatly appreciate any insight into something I may be able to do to fix this problem.

Thanks!!
    Last edited by kriss76; 02-08-10 at 04:27 AM.
    02-08-10 03:43 AM
    So when ur in UberTwitter you can't push ur BlackBerry button & scroll down the menu to "Options?"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-10 07:11 AM
    Yes, I can do that. I have the options set to allow notifications in the Ubertwitter app. When I go into profiles on the Blackberry, there is no listing for Ubertwitter for me to set alert notifications such as vibrate or tone etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-10 10:44 AM
    Hi,

I was wondering if you figured this out...I'm having the same exact problem.

Mark
    03-04-10 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD