Is there really no better Twitter client for the BB than TwitterBerry? It works fine for updating, but for receiving tweets it's kinda lacking. No badge notifications for new tweets, no easy way to check your direct messages, or replies. Pretty lame if you ask me. It seems like there should be a better solution out there, but all I see is Twitterberry.
    12-01-08 11:28 AM
    As far as I know twitterberry is the best/only twitter client for the bb. (However I have yet to get it to upload a picture to twitpic?!) But if you go to getjar they have a bunch of java twitter clients that will run on the bb. I have used a bunch,but I like twitterberry best because I'm used to it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 11:49 AM
    There's TinyTwitter... worked pretty good for me:

Tiny Twitter - mobile twitter app by kevin cawley
    12-01-08 03:48 PM
    I am in the process of finding and testing some Twitter apps. So far i have found:
    Twitterberry
    Tiny Twitter
    Blackbird
    Twibble

(My info comes from the STORM users perspective, so some interface issues that i dont care for might not apply to a curve or pearl, etc.)

I didnt like twitterberry because it only worked in portrait with suretype. (I hear that twitpic works with this, but not sure.)

Twibble supports twit pic and looks pretty cool, but is NOT at all capable of working with the storms touch interface. I cant scroll down... but i have a feeling it would be cool on a curve.

Blackbird is a text only style app... its fast but i dont love the UI.

My verdict... tinytwitter is the best on the storm.

I would LOVE to hear some other review on this. I am very new to twitter and would appreciate some more insight!
    12-06-08 01:21 PM
    Another one is Ctwitter.
    But I think TwitterBerry is the best choise.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 08:15 PM
    What or which twitter application alerts by tone when new tweets of the people you are following arrive? I have twitterberry on my curve and it does not automatically retreive tweets or alert me when new ones are available.
    12-08-08 09:35 AM
    I think twitterberry is alone and on top for now :-)
    12-08-08 12:14 PM
    I have TB and I LOVE it! I have never had a problem with it. It checks for updates in my friend's tweets every 30 minutes and lets me know.
    12-08-08 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD