CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Notepad app?

I am looking for an application that when opened immediately lets me make a note without having to "create new". I also want it to automatically save what I have typed when I exit but not to a file. I just want it to be there again when I reopen the program. I know of an application called quicknote which is very close to what I want however when you close that application it copies what is typed to the clipboard and will automatically paste what is in your clipboard when you open it again. The only problem with that is if the blackberry is shutdown or memory cleaner is run the clipboard contents get erased. Does anyone know of an app like this?
    Thanks in advance!
  2. PDM
    CrackBerry Master

BBNotepad is certainly worth a look at... Although, it will not do everything you want
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,722 Global Posts
    PIN
    BBM & Kik (ask)

Some of the quick-launch apps have the ability to create a new note. You can set up a button to do this. Then, all you need is to click a conventience key, then select New Note.
    CrackBerry Genius

If you need it often enough, you can have it as the first item and a second click of your convenience key will select that item to run.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Alright I can have my quicklaunch open a blank file that I have saved. Now my issue is if I open a .txt file it's read only and if I open a file in Word To Go I have to then switch it over to Edit mode. Is there a way to automatically open Word To Go in edit mode or is there a way to change the default .txt program to BBNotepad (or another app anyone knows of)?