Hey you all... This semester I saw a friend of mine on his iPad taking notes in class and he wrote with the keyboard, and make draws of graphics and figures... Is there an option for PB? Do you know any developer working on some project like this? I tried to use my PB for notes in class but when it comes to ecuations I think is a very good app idea i'll definetly buy it!! (sorry for poor english)
    07-11-12 10:09 PM
    Good news/bad news:

Good news, I just happened to see someone post 3 apps like this yesterday.

Bad news, I can't remember where I saw it.

They're out there, you just have to find them.
    07-20-12 03:43 PM
    You can check out the notetaking and the pdf annotating apps on androids and sideload these to your playbook. I did for last year in university and intend to do it again this year. I will try and upload the bar files later
    08-21-12 11:05 PM
    You can check out the notetaking and the pdf annotating apps on androids and sideload these to your playbook. I did for last year in university and intend to do it again this year. I will try and upload the bar files later
    Wow! Would be very interested in a notetaking app for PB. If you could give us an idea where to start, would be a perfect app to start the school year with!
    08-22-12 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD