Pls help! I have had my bb for 2days now, yesterday I received notification as supposed, but today I changed my email address on facebook and my bb, and from then on I do not receive any Facebook notification.

P.s my email account on my bb and fb are the same.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 03:00 PM
    Pls help! I have had my bb for 2days now, yesterday I received notification as supposed, but today I changed my email address on facebook and my bb, and from then on I do not receive any Facebook notification.

P.s my email account on my bb and fb are the same.

For some weird reason, I'm not receiving notifications on my BB either today...
    10-30-10 03:20 PM
    Im not receiving them either worked fine last night, but nothing today
    10-30-10 03:56 PM
    Maybe bananaslayer changing their email address caused a worldwide outage. Atleast we now know where to place the blame. Good job bananaslayer! Sheesh! J/k. ;-)

10-30-10 04:55 PM
    It seems that notifications are working again.
    10-30-10 08:29 PM
    Try going to set up, then email settings and see if ur e-mail addy is activated.

11-01-10 06:43 AM
    My notificatios stil coming but FB won't load, tried update didn't work on my 8520

11-01-10 10:54 PM
    Somedays, it is the same thing for me. When I go to the FB app, it says that FB server are unaivable at the moment. So I wait for an hour and i go back, and then, everything is fine.
    11-02-10 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD