Hey guys,

I just got a BB 3 days ago so Im new to all this. LOVE my new 8900! Anyways, the first day I was receiving all of my Facebook/Myspace notifications with no problems. After that, I stopped receiving them (I didnt change anything). I read tons of posts and it seems that a lot of people are having this problem. The email address is the only one I use so I checked that. I also made sure that I had checked off 'Yes' under 'notifications' on the facebook page and myspace page. I just dont understand how the first day everything was coming in fine, and now Im not receiving anything. I have no problems receiving my emails through AOL though.
    04-14-09 10:22 AM
    Do you still get e-mails on your bb that're sent to that address you use for your facebook/myspace accounts?
    04-14-09 10:37 AM
    Need to associate your facebook with the email address associated with your BB. Go to account settings on facebook, use your PC, much faster for signing up.r.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 10:53 AM
    Yes I did, the email address I have through AOL is the same for Facebook and Myspace. And yes, I am receiving regular emails. Thanks for your replies.
    04-14-09 12:27 PM
    Make sure all your notifications are turned off for your myspace and face book via computer. Than match your email with the app and do a battery pull than everything should work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 12:38 PM
    Im confused....why would I want to turn the notifications OFF??
    04-14-09 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD