I'm not sure why ever since I did a phone switch and transfered all my data from one Blackberry to another I have not been able to get notifications and I've done plenty of battery pulls and I'm not sure what's wrong
    04-28-09 08:33 PM
    I have not been getting all of my notifications about posts but some have come through. maybe there is a glitch.. dunno man
    04-28-09 08:36 PM
    You can try deleting and re-adding the facebook app or re-sending your service books to your device. Both worked for me on 2 separate occasions.
    04-28-09 09:01 PM
    What has worked for me in the past was going to the facebook site and setting all my notifications to off, saving, going back and setting them to on and then saving once again. Every time I do this, I get my notifications sent to me again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 11:21 PM
    also, make sure that you have the email you use for facebook connected to your phone. thats how facebook sends your phone the notifications
    04-28-09 11:41 PM
    in my opinion, Facebook is a waste of space. Don't notifications go to your e-mail anyways?
    04-28-09 11:49 PM
    i justhad that problem all you have to do is go to your mobile notifications in facebook and switch them to on which notifications you want to receive
    04-29-09 07:42 AM
    in my opinion, Facebook is a waste of space. Don't notifications go to your e-mail anyways?
    Yes....and no.....
    If you don't have FB installed on your phone...yes, you will get the email notifications, just like you do on yer account normally. If you have the FB app, and the email addy registered to your phone... you will get notified by the FB app.... and therefore know whether it's an email, or a FB note.

The advantage of the FB app (now), is that you can interact with the notifications. If you just have the email notification, you have to either click on the link, and go to your browser, or log onto it thru your computer

One added feature that i kinda like w/ the "New" FB app..... if someone comments your status, for example, you get a notification, but if say...3 people were to comment that status, you wouldn't get 3 notifications, you get ONE, with the latest one being the op one....... i think that's kinda neat.....
    04-30-09 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD