Hi, when I sign into my Windows Live Messenger account on my 9700 my device stops receiving email for that hotmail.com email address. I can still send from that address but anything sent to that address doesn't come through. Once I sign out of WLM if i send myself a blank email all my messages then come through. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I was initially running IM+ for a couple of years with no problems but the problem started last night when i changed the Protocol in my "email settings" on the 9700 for my Hotmail address to "mobile" to speed up delivery. I managed to figure out what was happening but not how to fix it. I downloaded the official RIM WLM app thinking that maybe it was a problem with IM+ but that is exactly the same: as soon as I sign in I stop receiving email.

On the plus side though I have fixed the time delay to virtually zero on my hotmail.com address!

Hoping someone out there can figure this out!
    thanks,
    Mat.
    08-28-10 09:03 AM
    By the way I have tried deleting and re-adding my hotmail account from the device, resending service books, clicking "register now" in Host Routing Table. That's all I can think of.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-10 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD