I purchased the game 'Room Escape' for my 9550 a while back on App World. After an OS reload or two, it never made it back to my berry. Today I went to My World to reinstall it and I get the message "not available on this device."

How can this be? I purchased it, downloaded it and played it before. Unfortunately, I don't have the particular COD file for it saved or I would just load it via BBSAK.

But has anyone ever experienced this? What can I do?
    12-27-11 10:21 AM
    I purchased the game 'Room Escape' for my 9550 a while back on App World. After an OS reload or two, it never made it back to my berry. Today I went to My World to reinstall it and I get the message "not available on this device."

How can this be? I purchased it, downloaded it and played it before. Unfortunately, I don't have the particular COD file for it saved or I would just load it via BBSAK.

But has anyone ever experienced this? What can I do?
    Welcome to the Wonderful World of AppWorld...

Contact the developer and ask them to mark the App as compatible for your OS (if it is...) -
    12-27-11 11:10 AM
    Thanks. I have emailed the developer. Still waiting to hear back. Weird how it used to be marked compatible but now it isn't. Oh well. Hope to hear back from them soon.
    12-27-11 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD