Went from 206 which worked perfect to 231 and all **** broke loose(to me anyway)Basically my 3rd party apps won't connect.

Slacker-login failed error 500
    Pandora-could not connect,make sure you have sufficient coverage
    Opera mini-won't connect
    Speedtest-won't run
    Poynt-does work
    BB browser-does work

I have done battery pulls and set permissions

Hellllpppp
    07-24-09 11:26 AM
    Resend yer service books.

Try the jump to 250.

If that doesdn't work, wipe it.

This is what I would do and its not necessarily the best advice.

07-24-09 11:37 AM
    Resend yer service books.

Try the jump to 250.

If that doesdn't work, wipe it.

This is what I would do and its not necessarily the best advice.

resent em already,tried 250,same thing,thanks Laz.anybody else wanna take a stab at it?
    07-24-09 11:40 AM
    This happened to me with Viigo, if you've done all those things the best advice I can give you is to uninstall all of the apps, battery pull, re-install the apps. This worked for me with Viigo when I updated my OS and it didn't work, I think you should give it a shot with at least one of the apps to see if it works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 11:48 AM
    This happened to me with Viigo, if you've done all those things the best advice I can give you is to uninstall all of the apps, battery pull, re-install the apps. This worked for me with Viigo when I updated my OS and it didn't work, I think you should give it a shot with at least one of the apps to see if it works.

uninstalled slacker and reinstalled and still the same,well opera mini works now but I think this is bigger than reinstalling apps
    07-24-09 11:53 AM
    Just noticed my wifi is grayed out,what does that mean.
    07-24-09 11:55 AM
    Prolly yer not connected to wifi?

07-24-09 12:04 PM
    Yea that means your wifi isn't connected. That might just be your issue maybe?

07-24-09 12:07 PM
    Just noticed my wifi is grayed out,what does that mean.
    Your Wifi Router is not connecting to your device.

Are you receiving emails???
    07-24-09 12:07 PM
    Your Wifi Router is not connecting to your device.

Are you receiving emails???
    Actually I'm not now,doing battery pull now
    07-24-09 12:10 PM
    Actually I'm not now,doing battery pull now
    If that doesn't work then Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Menu > Register Now

Then login to your provider's BIS website and resend your Service Books.
    07-24-09 12:14 PM
    If that doesn't work then Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Menu > Register Now

Then login to your provider's BIS website and resend your Service Books.
    did that ,now on my manage connections it shows my routers name but there isnt a green check like on bluetooth and mobile network
    07-24-09 12:23 PM
    now i noticed the wifi comes and goes
    07-24-09 12:39 PM
    You might want to remove power from your cable modem and your wireless router for 20-30 seconds and then power them back up... they might need a reset every once in a while (I usually do it every 6 months or so).
    07-24-09 12:41 PM
    You might want to remove power from your cable modem and your wireless router for 20-30 seconds and then power them back up... they might need a reset every once in a while (I usually do it every 6 months or so).
    I wiped it with jl so now I'm reinstalling 231,will report back in a few
    07-24-09 12:47 PM
    after wiping and reinstalling 231 i have the same problem
    07-24-09 02:36 PM
    What am I,chopped liver.Anyway my bluetooth when I turn it on it won't connect to my headset and the wifi stays on for no more than 2 minutes at a time.I'm starting to suspect a hardware problem.
    07-24-09 04:33 PM
    Yeop, return that farker.
    07-24-09 04:40 PM
    Did you try what I suggested on Post #14????
    07-24-09 04:41 PM
    Yes I did,I also have a few items connected to the router and none have a problem,the phone just rebooted on it's on right in the middle of a call
    07-24-09 04:46 PM
    Call T-Mobile on your land line... tell them you need a replacement... describe the problems... they should get you a replacement.
    07-24-09 05:35 PM
    Are you sure you re-started your router as Fatboy suggested or are you just saying you did? Sorry to be smug but really many people here brush that advice off when really it is the best advice they can get for issues like what you are experiencing. Even if you have done this, try it again.
    07-24-09 09:24 PM
    Are you sure you re-started your router as Fatboy suggested or are you just saying you did? Sorry to be smug but really many people here brush that advice off when really it is the best advice they can get for issues like what you are experiencing. Even if you have done this, try it again.
    LMAO,at first it did cross my mind but I said to myself what do I have to lose so I really did restart it even though I knew it wouldn't help.
    07-24-09 10:26 PM
    I bow down to you,I guess the first time I didn't unplug the router and modem long enough but everything is fine now and I also had a corrupt file on my memory card which further complicated things so I guess I will refuse the one Tmobile is sending.Thank you guys for all the help
    07-25-09 04:33 PM
    You are welcome. I know sometimes the advice people give you hear might sound ridiculous but if that person is a reputable member, you can rest assured that they are trying to help you out.
    07-25-09 11:05 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD